austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA TV Saturday

YTD 39-29-3

1) Cleveland PK

Cavaliers find themselves in a must win game tonight as they take on the Milwaukee Bucks. The Cavs find themselves 2.5 games back of the Detroit Pistons and this is a good opportunity to gain some ground considering Detroit's road trip that awaits them. During the past week Cleveland was able to get a win at The Palace as LeBron looked like he is returning to form. Finally getting a win over Detroit on the road was exactly what this team needed to gain some momentum. As far as matchups go tonight, I cannot see the Milwuakee zone stopping Cleveland tonight. I love the rebounding effort night in and night out from Varejao which leads to second chance opportunities and more importantly, pace control. I expect Cleveland to show up and take control late in this game and walk away with a victory.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Im against you in this one Austin. I have the Bucks as a pickem.

austintx05

aight buddy...Round 1 here we go!

austintx05

2) Charlotte -3.5

The Charlotte Bobcats losers of 7 straight, 6 of them being road games, take on the Memphis Grizzlies tonight. I really see Charlotte having their way down low tonght with May and the run 'n gun mentality of the Grizz is just not going to be enough to stop Charlotte. I think after Charlotte dropping 6 road game in a row, coming home and playing Memphis who execute zero defense home or away is what this team needs to finally get a win underneath their belt.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

memphis +3.5

austintx05

AC,,,thanks for letting me know your pick...how bout you start your own thread...****ing idiot...

1-1

YTD 40-30-3

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought for sure you were dead in the water in that last 2 minutes in that game.

Very nice call on that Cavs game my friend.

Congrats

austintx05

thanks buddy