SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Rookie of the Year... Brandon Jennings!

Without a doubt! How did he get drafted at #10?!? What a steal!

bigsassyster
    bigsassyster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just about to post the same thing. This kid is solid. It's a shoe in. Are books still accepting rookie of the years?

2PLAYSMAX
    2PLAYSMAX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Bucks over 28 wins looking real good. It's early but if Jennings stays healthy who knows what this team can do.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

what's the all-time high for points scored by a rookie in a game? can't be much more than 55, if that's not the most.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by wisky View Post
    Bucks over 28 wins looking real good. It's early but if Jennings stays healthy who knows what this team can do.
    Looking very safe at the moment, especially if Bogut keeps playing well.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    what's the all-time high for points scored by a rookie in a game? can't be much more than 55, if that's not the most.
    Most points in a game by a rookie:

- 58 by Wilt Chamberlain, January 25, 1960
    - 58 by Wilt Chamberlain, February 21, 1960

Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Yea they said he broke Kareem's bucks record. Not sure about the league record. In a point guard heavy draft he is outshining all of them.(Curry, Evens, Lawson, Manor, Holliday)

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

He broke another record though...

Youngest player to score 50 or more points in a game:

- LeBron James scored 56 points against the Toronto Raptors at the age of 20 years, 80 days.

Jennings is born September 23, 1989 which means he is something like 20 years and 50 days

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    Most points in a game by a rookie:

- 58 by Wilt Chamberlain, January 25, 1960
    - 58 by Wilt Chamberlain, February 21, 1960
    man, you can't be in better company. he'll take second to wilt any day for that record. and they still play teams that don't play defense, like the knicks and others, so who knows what might happen.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have him to win rookie of the year at 33-1
    i fked up since 40-1 was WA but im not complaining right now

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tyreke Evans could win it also the way things are shaping up but this Jennings kid is basically a young Iverson all over again, the speed and quickness and the size is all Iverson, even the volume of shots, which means I don't know about him and his attitude in the long run, but for now he looks great.

Fiasco
    The Firm
    Fiasco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tyreke Evans is doing some wonderful things in Sacramento... I like brandon jennings far more (I've been on brandon jennings since high school...) because he's sooooo much like A.I. it's ridic... and he has a way better attitude than Allen as well... for example, the bucks had an off day today and he still shot his 500+ shots or however many the article I read said... he doesn't believe in off days because he got used to not having them in Europe. Jennings will win ROY assuming he stays healthy... and he's growing into my favorite player very quickly...

I've watched him play every game but the 55 points one and I'll watch the replay of it on league pass if I can get enough time to (at least the 3rd quarter). The kid is special. I can't wait to see what the bucks can do when Redd gets back, just like I can't wait to see what the Kings can do once K-Mart gets back...