Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Bogut/Iggy OUT in Warriors/Pelicans matchup INSIGHT

After watching every game the warriors have played in thus far, here are my thoughts regarding the Warriors injuries going into tonights matchup @ the Pelicans (what a dumb name).

Andrew Bogut alters most shots near the hoop. Besides the blocks he gets every game, he physically alters so many shots that having him out tonight is very significant. DLee is rather soft inside... Speights forgot how to play both ends of the court... Ezeli is still out and Kuzmic just messed up his hand is out for awhile. This is why Jermaine O'neil is a huge factor (yea, never thought I would say that again about the old guy). He still has it defensively! Watch out on offense he is pretty bad but does well enough at the line (especially compared to Bogut).

Andre is very much missed! He is what I consider the glue that allows this team to take it to the next level. He adds yet another viable 3 point option shooting at a career high from behind the arc. But what makes him special IMO is his ability to contribute defensively at a very high level. Guy has a high basketball IQ and takes much of the pressure off of the Splash Brothers. With him out, look for Harrison Barnes to try and fill that void. Frankly, he is more than capable but still getting back into shape after starting late this season. I also have really enjoyed watching Draymond Green this year. He is knocking down that 3 point shot after working on it very hard in the off season and his defense and hustle are second to none.

Curry and Klay will need to light it up from behind the perimeter this game as I can't see anyone besides Lee really being a down low threat. When I say light it up I don't mean for 2 quarters, we're talking a whole game. While they are rested (last playing Sat vs Port) and hungry from a clear collapse against the TrailBlazers, the Warriors will have to get back to playing their style of ball against the Pelicans if they want to walk out with the W tonight. Pelicans shot 38% from the field last night. Don't expect that to happen again.

Over will be my play. Waiting to see if Jermaine O'neil is in.

BOL to everyone. Love to hear some insight on the Pelicans as I have not followed them much so far this season.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Implied but forgot to mention that Pelicans are on a b2b coming from San Antonio last night.

hus7ler
    hus7ler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Well curry will be half the team alone. If you combine his shooting which I am guessing will be 30+ and his assists will be around 11-13(x2) thats 50+ pts he brought to the team. But I am with you on Jermaine. He is the only Paint D Warriors have left... If hes out, im out. If he's in, I'm taking ml.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Curry and Klay have something special in terms of chemistry. Look for 30+ out of one of them and 20+ out of the other tonight. Something about Curry being back on the court will ignite the whole team regardless of other small injuries. This team is cohesive and thinking/acting very positive in local interviews.