alligatorwagers
    alligatorwagers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Down 5 units... not a good start

I went and backtested and I think I have found my flaw. I will start betting team totals for 1st half and if that loses doubling on the second half. I have backtested over 100 games and I made at least 12 units over a 3 week period. I will keep my record from the sides and try to get to positive units by the end of the week.

Again plays are first half. If a play loses then you double on the second half team total:

Tor 50u
    Was 50.5o
    Atl 51.5u
    No 50.5o

I know most people on here wanna hate. Do what you will. We should all be on here trying to help each other make money but most degenerate gamblers are dicks to one another. All comments welcome.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by alligatorwagers View Post
    I went and backtested and I think I have found my flaw. I will start betting team totals for 1st half and if that loses doubling on the second half. I have backtested over 100 games and I made at least 12 units over a 3 week period. I will keep my record from the sides and try to get to positive units by the end of the week.

Again plays are first half. If a play loses then you double on the second half team total:

Tor 50u
    Was 50.5o
    Atl 51.5u
    No 50.5o

I know most people on here wanna hate. Do what you will. We should all be on here trying to help each other make money but most degenerate gamblers are dicks to one another. All comments welcome.
    There are a lot of degenerates on here, aren't there. Where did you get this system ?

BenGooGa
    BenGooGa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any analysis to support your picks?
    BOL on your new sys

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

not to be a negativist man but i see no reason why this system should work

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    not to be a negativist man but i see no reason why this system should work
    That's why I asked him were he got it... I don't understand the parameters myself. If there is documentation it would be nice to see, but if not, all you can do is possibly lose 3X your $ by doubling down on a loss. Maybe he will explain further.

alligatorwagers
    alligatorwagers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Went 4-0 on the chase so only down about a unit now. It took long enough lol.