kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade Chicago to make Money

god damn these fuks suck so bad.

Worst team in the league. So inconsistent these games are brutal to watch.

Fading Chicago without even thinking about it regardless of the spread.

penetrating goofs.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

under in all their games is a better proposition

bjb7223

Wed, Nov 27 7:30 PM

kevin101

detriot without a doubt. spread aint even out, don't need the spread to even THINK about it.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Didnt know rose was out.. f\*g kirk cant score just dribble in a circle and throw some dumb pass at last second.. should of look up before i bet.. only guy that can score over 20 is deng the rest is just garbage players.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

sup kevin. today utah jazz +4 was the play today bro. bulls still have tired legs. they will bounce back sooner or later and be really undervalued. they will be well over .500 before playoffs in ATS

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Didnt know rose was out.. f\*g kirk cant score just dribble in a circle and throw some dumb pass at last second.. should of look up before i bet.. only guy that can score over 20 is deng the rest is just garbage players.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Bulls will likely be overinflated from the public thinking they will will themselves to a playoff spot again. Possible there will be value. It's not the same team.

bjb7223

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Bulls will likely be overinflated from the public thinking they will will themselves to a playoff spot again. Possible there will be value. It's not the same team.
    no midget hitting shots

kevin101

These morons won't make the playoffs. No one can make lay ups.

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

thibs ran this team into the ground for meaningless games and now the mileage starting to pile up, but the east is so terribad this year they still should be able to snag a playoff spot

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Tony Brothers worked his shit tonight. Dirtiest fnnnnnn ref in the league.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Really like unders, no rose or Robinson to push pace, struggling offense, good d. I'm sure books will wise up and well see more totals in the 170s.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I stupidly made a play on the bulls ml in a parlay today and this offense may be the most inneffective in the league!!

Heinrich is not a starting pg, he cannot control the tempo of the game! Boozer thinks he is the man when it comes to the low post but the truth is he is a turnover king. Noah collects stupid fouls and can't keep his emotions im check!! Dunleavy is laughable, he thinks he can create shots off the dribble but he too just like boozer is a turn over king!!

Deng is great!!

Chicago's bench Snell, Teague and gibson are laughable with the exception of Gibson who has his moments...This team lost Robinson and Belinelli, their only legit perimeter threats!

jimmy butler is injured so can't count hi and everyone knows about Rose!!

Bulls can't consistently score, they don't shoot 3's and every offensive possesion looks stagnant and like a battle! And to top it all off they are poor rebounders

they made Utah look like play off contenders today and anyone who watched the game would know Utah played very poor themselves.

I believe losing Robinson and Belinnelli on top of being without Rose again has hampered their offensive capabilities. Bulls auto fade and under are the plays from here on out unti they re-group.

Oh and finally Dunleavy is terrible, he offers nothing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kevin101

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I was on money line as well last night. Deng and Noah both missed free throws late which would have given us the W. After watching them play tonight, the Bulls are officially off my watch list. They are miles from being a playoff team and I couldn't of been more wrong on their talent level. They have nothing to build on.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

How the fukk did you not know rose was out