No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Wizards have basketball A.D.D.

Team is a fvcking rollercoaster ride to watch. 20-0 runs one way -- 18-0 runs the other way. They're all over the map.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I put that on the coach. Why is Randy Whittman a head coach?

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

They are on my DO NOT EVER BET ON or AGAINST List!

1. Knicks
    2. Wizards
    3. Bulls

Speedy88

Like why is Mo Cheeks the coach of your Pistons NC? Like how many chances do these coaches need. Hasn't Wittman failed multiple times? Do GM's think the light just turns on for them 10 years later?

I just think it's funny that guys like George Karl get canned, and then teams hire these shit coaches that have been fired multiple times like Cheeks and Wittman.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I put that on the coach. Why is Randy Whittman a head coach?
    Good question.

It's like this all over the league, though. Pistons, Kings, etc. There are so many bad basketball teams. The Celtics led the Pacers at half, then scored like 6 points in the third quarter.

It's just a bad overall product. Players don't know how to play the game anymore. The early entry shit has just killed the league. Look at Detroit. Hardly any college ball on their roster, and they play like it. Collectively one of the dumbest IQ teams in the league.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

These idiots piss me off. Between Nene's blown dunk that could've cut it to 1 and that stupid bailout foul that's gonna give Gay 2 FT's, they're gonna blow the cover.. Fukking shitheads..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Like why is Mo Cheeks the coach of your Pistons NC? Like how many chances do these coaches need. Hasn't Wittman failed multiple times? Do GM's think the light just turns on for them 10 years later?

I just think it's funny that guys like George Karl get canned, and then teams hire these shit coaches that have been fired multiple times like Cheeks and Wittman.
    Look at the coaches the Pistons have burned through since Brown. You couldn't try to make that many bad hires.

Seto

Jumpshot after jumpshot after jumpshot

Seto

Damn.. Well I won some $ with them last 2 games so I'm not too pissed at them but fukks sake.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

when Dwayne Casey is out coaching you then you need to be fired immediately.

Speedy88

ESPN is hogging all the good coaches right now. George Karl, Doug Collins, Hubie Brown, etc.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

Speedy88

I put most the blame on these GM's. They are the ones making the bad hires, and firing good coaches for their own mistakes. George Karl is better than whoever you are going to replace him with. Not a big Lionel Hollins fan, but he is better than whoever you are going to replace him with. Thought the same for Nate McMillain in Portland a couple years ago.

GM's put shit teams together, and then get surprised when their team is 10 games under .500 and blame it on the coach.

Seto

I put most the blame on these GM's. They are the ones making the bad hires, and firing good coaches for their own mistakes. George Karl is better than whoever you are going to replace him with. Not a big Lionel Hollins fan, but he is better than whoever you are going to replace him with. Thought the same for Nate McMillain in Portland a couple years ago.

GM's put shit teams together, and then get surprised when their team is 10 games under .500 and blame it on the coach.
    It's really shocking what poor fundamental knowledge some of these coaches have.

It took until the WCF for a coach to finally double Z-Bo and Randolph and force Tony Allen and Prince to take jumpers. What were Vinny Del Negro and Scott Brooks thinking? I mean if they're not smart enough to figure that out on their own, don't they watch the news, watch game analysis? I mean fukks sake everyone was caling for it. Or maybe they do say it and their players are too dumb to carry it out? SMH

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Look at the Cavs tonight.

How do you blow a lead like that? Is anyone coaching these guys?

Seto

On the other hand, Monta Ellis under Rick Carlisle actually has started to play good ball again. When you look at the Brandon & Monta act of Cancers #1 and #2, pretty striking how in different systems these guys have now taken totally opposite directions.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    On the other hand, Monta Ellis under Rick Carlisle actually has started to play good ball again. When you look at the Brandon & Monta act of Cancers #1 and #2, pretty striking how in different systems these guys have now taken totally opposite directions.
    Exactly.

Jennings and Smith were an abortion tonight for the Pistons. Absolutely embarrassing.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

Please do not mention Doug Collins and good coach in the same post. Doug was horrendous in philly, maybe he was better earlier in his career, but one of the worst talent evaluators and burns out way too quickly with players with his coaching style.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Look at the Cavs tonight.

How do you blow a lead like that? Is anyone coaching these guys?
    Or look at the Bucks. They had an 8 point lead with about 2 minutes left in the game and found a way to lose in OT by 8 points. Another bad coach. Larry Drew gets canned in ATL and then immediately resurfaces in Milwaukee.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Basketball is all about going on runs. Anyone who has ever played the game knows this.