No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Knicks

Is it just me, or does this happen every single time the underdog goes to OT in the NBA?

What a horrific beat for NY backers. Wow.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I can't believe this horseshit.

Immediately knew what was coming when that shithead Shumpert fouled.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I can't believe this horseshit.

Immediately knew what was coming when that shithead Shumpert fouled.
    So glad I'm not betting right now, because I would've taken NY for multiple units and gotten a 6.5.

The more I'm on the "outside looking in" on this, the more insane the idea of betting on these games gets. It's really both funny and sad.

Seto

By the fukking hook to add insult to injury.

What an atrocious beat. Can't believe I actually haven't had one through 3 weeks and change of hoops but there it is. Forgot what it felt like.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

was on the wrong side i should have lost. miraculous cover. paul george

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So glad I'm not betting right now, because I would've taken NY for multiple units and gotten a 6.5.

The more I'm on the "outside looking in" on this, the more insane the idea of betting on these games gets. It's really both funny and sad.
    I only took it for 1 unit but still livid right now. It is still a £208 swing between a win and a loss. What utter bullshit.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

wooooo epic cash and I had a LARGE play on Indy -6.5, couldn't have capped it better wooo

Seto

Was really looking forward to watching the Rockets/Mavs game as a fan after a good night betting-wise. Still up for the night but with the nature of the beat now I hardly feel like watching the game at all.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    wooooo epic cash and I had a LARGE play on Indy -6.5, couldn't have capped it better wooo
    LOL.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

It happens so often in basketball. Never feels good having the points even know it should be with such a small amount of time. It NEVER fails.

The knicks are absolutely atrocious. Melo tries to do it all and the rest dont have any idea how to play with him.

Seto

If there is justice in this world the Bucks will now cover when they have no business doing so and I will even out on those plays as I should have done but the other way.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

If the NBA was truely fixed , wouldn`t Stern and the boys make sure at least 1 of the NY teams were relevant?

BTW, did antone notice the non-crowd in Miami tonight? Looked like an ABA game.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Knicks are so pathetic.

Seto

And this clown Shumpert is the guy they want to trade for Faried or even more funny Rondo?

Yeah, he's a "lock-down" defensive player all right. What a stud.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Unreal. Pacers backers and public should count their lucky stars.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i really wish they didnt count overtime in betsand yes you knew the pacers would cover in ot once it got there, some 7s were out there for a little but most books didnt go that high

mustnotbetknicks
    mustnotbetknicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Must not bet on the knicks!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    And this clown Shumpert is the guy they want to trade for Faried or even more funny Rondo?

Yeah, he's a "lock-down" defensive player all right. What a stud.

Shumpert isn't even that good. He is a solid player, a good 6th man who can give you 20-25 mins off the bench and play defense, but that's about it. Anytime the Knicks get a halfway decent young player they completely overhype him. If he were on the Hawks or Cavs you wouldn't hear anything about him.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Melo is doing it all for the Knicks. Poor guy! I can't see him staying there.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Shumpert isn't even that good. He is a solid player, a good 6th man who can give you 20-25 mins off the bench and play defense, but that's about it. Anytime the Knicks get a halfway decent young player they completely overhype him. If he were on the Hawks or Cavs you wouldn't hear anything about him.
    Exactly. Remember when Landry Fields was considered a decent role player in his rook year at NY? Guy can't even get minutes for the Raptors now lmao.

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    was on the wrong side i should have lost. miraculous cover. paul george

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Knicks did all right tonight, if they play smart ball when chandler gets back they have a shot. I'd like to see melo chandler barg and smith stay next year but they need to scrap the rest of the team and pick up a solid bench and sign a very good point guard. I think trading Felton+shumpert for something at this point could seriously help the team. Udrih is a sharper passer than Felton and less of a ball hog. Shumpert is awesome and he's a great defender but he simply does not fit on this offensive oriented team. I would like to see a starting line up of

Chandler at center
    Melo at PF
    Barg at SF
    Smith at SG
    Udrih at PG

i think melo and chandler would be able to seriously crash the boards and having a 7 footer on the perimeter right next to melo would create a lot of open shots and a lot of offensive rebounding opportunities. The talent with this team is there. they all have their flaws, but all the flaws can be fixed. Smith can learn to be more selective with his shots and play smart ball; he is talented. Melo has to stay mentally in the game all the way through. He has to learn to be a leader. Chandler is solid, he can become an offensive threat with melo right there in the paint. Bargnani puts in work, he knows this is his shot, and that there might not be another one.

This team needed to lose the way they did tonight. They put in a lot of effort and discipline in their game, and even though it wasn't pretty and they lost, they did everything right, and they saw what they are capable of.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Knicks did all right tonight, if they play smart ball when chandler gets back they have a shot. I'd like to see melo chandler barg and smith stay next year but they need to scrap the rest of the team and pick up a solid bench and sign a very good point guard. I think trading Felton+shumpert for something at this point could seriously help the team. Udrih is a sharper passer than Felton and less of a ball hog. Shumpert is awesome and he's a great defender but he simply does not fit on this offensive oriented team. I would like to see a starting line up of

Chandler at center
    Melo at PF
    Barg at SF
    Smith at SG
    Udrih at PG

i think melo and chandler would be able to seriously crash the boards and having a 7 footer on the perimeter right next to melo would create a lot of open shots and a lot of offensive rebounding opportunities. The talent with this team is there. they all have their flaws, but all the flaws can be fixed. Smith can learn to be more selective with his shots and play smart ball; he is talented. Melo has to stay mentally in the game all the way through. He has to learn to be a leader. Chandler is solid, he can become an offensive threat with melo right there in the paint. Bargnani puts in work, he knows this is his shot, and that there might not be another one.

This team needed to lose the way they did tonight. They put in a lot of effort and discipline in their game, and even though it wasn't pretty and they lost, they did everything right, and they saw what they are capable of.
    Bargnani at SF? You do realise the guy's a 7 footer right? You're gonna ask him to guard LeBron, KD, Paul George etc?

Seto

Swap Melo and Bargnani in your lineup and it makes a tad more sense, but that's still an awful defensive team.

Good luck unloading Stat's contract, which is essentially the only way to create some sort of a bench in NY. If the Knicks can unload Stat's contract and keep Melo they could be decent next year.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

With a team consisting of only one superstar, I really think I premier PG is needed. I actually think shumpert would be a good fit purely as a defender like stefalosha and tony allen

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys mad? wooo Indyyy

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

suns +2.5 @kings was equal or more of a bad beat, feel for anyone who had those two and rockets today

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    suns +2.5 @kings was equal or more of a bad beat, feel for anyone who had those two and rockets today
    That was pretty bad too yeah. Plus which dumbfukk Cousins should have missed that second ft with .8 left if he had a brain. That said he probably woulda pulled a wade and not hit the rim so maybe he did well lol.