MathMan
    MathMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark 6:45-52

45 And at once he made his disciples get into the boat and go on ahead to the other side near Bethsaida, while he himself sent the crowd away.
    46 After saying goodbye to them he went off into the hills to pray.
    47 When evening came, the boat was far out on the sea, and he was alone on the land.
    48 He could see that they were hard pressed in their rowing, for the wind was against them; and about the fourth watch of the night he came towards them, walking on the sea. He was going to pass them by,
    49 but when they saw him walking on the sea they thought it was a ghost and cried out;
    50 for they had all seen him and were terrified. But at once he spoke to them and said, 'Courage! It's me! Don't be afraid.'
    51 Then he got into the boat with them and the wind dropped. They were utterly and completely dumbfounded,
    52 because they had not seen what the miracle of the loaves meant; their minds were closed.

PEACE!

MathMan

<tt>here are the numbers but standby because I'm going to write some notes according to the new data analysis Washington ATS 4.98 for advantage Washington Indiana over 55.8 14 Indiana money line 74.843 Detroit ATS 67.5 68 Detroit money line above 90 AtlantaATS 54 Houston Atlanta under 82.4 43 Houston moneyline 69.23 one Phoenix ATS 78.46 to Phoenix Memphis over 60 1.225 Memphis moneyline 55057 Charlotte ATS 50.98 Charlotte Minnesota over 68.35 Minnesota money line 80 Dallas ATS 75.8 62 Dallas New Orleans over 57.89 5 Dallas money line above 90 Miami ATS 53.33 Miami Brooklyn under 76 Miami moneyline 63.15 8</tt></pre>
    <tt>
    </tt></pre>
    <tt>Luke 4:17-18

17 and they handed him the scroll of the prophet Isaiah. Unrolling the scroll he found the place where it is written:
    18 The spirit of the Lord is on me, for he has anointed me to bring the good news to the afflicted. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives, sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free,
    </tt></pre>
    <tt>
    </tt>
    </pre>
    <tt>Milwaukee ATS 71.4 29 Chicago Milwaukee under 66.67 Milwaukee money line no play 5.5 56 advantage for Milwaukee Cleveland ATS 57.5 66 UTA moneyline no play advantage UTA 11.59 Orlando Sacramento under 52.94 1 Sacramento ORLmoneyline no play advantage Sacramento 14.08 Golden State ATS 7.6 79 advantage Boston Golden State over 52.17 for Golden State moneyline 85.2 03 Los Angeles Lakers ATS 55.85 9 Lakers Clippers over 55.91 for clippers moneyline 82.6 27</tt></pre>

MathMan

NBA NOTES
    From Maury Porter maury_porter@aol.comhide details
    To maury_porter maury_porter@aol.comFri, Jan 10, 2014 5:21 pm

If we take a look at the NBA chart we see that there are several places where we see leveled results; especially in the O/U categories. It is really strange that numbers in the 70’s are hitting only half of the time. It was obvious to me that I had to dig deeper in the NBA in order to find out what the heck was going on with the numbers. These past two weeks were dedicated to that analysis and the results are good. I was able to identify who is doing their part and who is messing up the numbers. Using this more in depth analyses of the numbers; I have some up with these notes for tonight’s games.I am going to list the team and number and what is has the better chance of occurring with that particular play. This is going beyond the chart I send that we use to decide what the best plays are. This is from a more in-depth analysis into that chart.

WAS ATS FADE
    WAS IN O FADE
    INM ML GO
    DET ATS IS FADE BASED ON THE STRONGER DET ML FADE
    ATL ATS GO
    HOU ATL U caution incomplete data
    HOU ML GO
    PHO ATS FADE
    PHO MEM O FADE
    MEM ML GO
    CHA ATS GO BUT WEAK
    CHA MIN O GO
    MIN ML PUSH
    DAL ATS FADE
    DAL NO O FADE
    DAL ML GO
    MIA ATS GO BUT WEAKER THAN EXPECTED
    MIA BK U FADE
    MIA ML PUSH!
    MIL ATS PUSH
    CHI MIL U GO
    MIL ML OFFICIAL NO PLAY BUT IF HAD TO GO
    CLE ATS GO WEAK
    UTA ML GO WEAK
    ORL SAC U FADE
    SAC ML GO WEAK
    GS ATS GO
    BOS GS O FADE
    GS ML GO
    LAL ATS FADE
    LAL LAC O FADE
    LAC ML GO

The strongest plays according to the numbers are ATL ATS,DAL ML, MIL CHI U, GS ML, LAC ML, all others are good unless otherwise indicated as weak. If it is fade it is a good fade.

First ... 2345