JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

clippers are the biggest joke in the NBA

Down by 11 in the third against the 3-5 nets playing the end of back to back and having 4 of their 5 starters out. what a joke!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

it is pretty bad but plenty of time left

glad I waited to live play this game

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

you mad?

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

hopped on them live at -130 for ML. hoping 4th q the fatigue will start to show. but yeah you are right. clippers / houston are both really fcuking sh1t teams that will thrive in reg season and get put down in playoffs

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    hopped on them live at -130 for ML. hoping 4th q the fatigue will start to show. but yeah you are right. clippers / houston are both really fcuking sh1t teams that will thrive in reg season and get put down in playoffs
    i got them live at-170

theyre back up to -1250 now

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

actually don't even care rofl. hedged out. put 50$ on ML for 8-1 return hahahaha

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

I think they win this by 5-7 points.

JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    I think they win this by 5-7 points.
    You are absolutely right they won by 7 final score is 110-103. I took them -6.5 at -320 and believe me this one was really a nailbiter, rollercoaster whatever you wanna call it. The line was -11.5 at -110 initially then dropped to -13.5 after it was reported B.Lopez and P.Pierce were out. Then K.Garnett were reported out. The clippers actually started fairly well, going up 19-12 something in the 1st quater, then the nets started catching up having players who are barely known kicking the clippers' butts and the clippers just showed no energy or defence whatsoever, I thought not this again because I had games before where one team has advantage in pretty much every area of the game (lineup, rest, home court) and just decided to coast it through because they thought they could pull it off, got their butts kicked and found it was too late when they decided to put up a run late in the game (remember last season when the Heat were hosting the spurs who were without Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Green, the heat were down through the first three quaters and made a run at the end of the game but failed to cover the point spread.). The clippers made a 10-1 run to get back to 54-55 at the half and I was like there is still hope. Then after the break the nets made concecutive 3pts and got up by 11 I thought this is over, suprisingly the clippers finally showed some signs of life, getting back in the game and in the 4th quater they were back and forth with the clippers leading by 4-5 points. 1min or something before the game the clippers were up 8 after Griffin made a layin off an offensive rebound I thought I had it but after several back adn forths it was 107-103 with 9 seconds to play and DeAndre Jordan on the freethrow line I thought I was screwed because I need the clippers up by 7 to win and that won't happen unless he makes the 1st free throw, misses the second, somehow gets the rebound, somehow gets fouled and somehow makes the next two free throws as a 40-50% freethrow shooter, and that was exaclty what happened! I couldn't believe it the final score was 110-103 and I got my ass bailed out this time. But I won't bet big on the clippers again this season cause they get cocky, lose their focus and stops playing defence when they think the game is easy, same goes for other teams who are in the same situation at the end I can't have the basketball god on my side everytime. These "trap games" with 4 of 5 starters out for the visiting team playing fatigued, look too good to pass up but can really nail you down before you know it.
    Last edited by JoJo5473; 11-17-13 at 01:03 AM.