Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Rockets @ Knicks - Hack a Howard and james Harden..LOL

Well its that favorite time of the night when Howard can't hit the side of a barn...and Harden once again late on his defensive assignment...9 point lead gone in just under 45 seconds..LOL

Menses

Lin....yet another turnover late...in the game..

OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

No problem they'll still cover.

OMGChoGath

Oh wow... They better cover.

OMGChoGath

Never easy but they did cover.

Menses

And this my friends is why you FOUL.......McFail finally getting it..but they almost got burned any way..lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Refs let Harden flop all day and reward him but Melo doesn't get shit. That foul on Harden's 3 was a joke then Melo got fouled twice down the stretch with no calls. ^ Then of course the bullshit no continuation in the NBA. Wasn't even close to a foul on the floor.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Melo fukked up big earlier, I think NY was down 2, just under 2 min left, Houston had the ball and Melo intentionally fouled Howard away from the ball, he clearly didn't know the rule. That was a big turning point

But yeah, refs were all over Harden's balls. I hate betting against that guy he literally gets every single call

Menses

James Harden has been given a free pass by the league...I have never seen a player get more calls this early in his career than Harden...a lot of the times it is how he sells it...the head fake usually fools the refs almost every time...and he hasn't seen a "charge" in over a year.....meanwhile, Rose cannot buy a foul....and hasn't seen the free throw line in weeks...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Yea...i was on houston on tonite. Gotta say the officiating was definitely in their favor tonite. Barnangi had a block on Howard that was called a foul, everytime somebody touched Harden it was a foul(I never did see a replay of that 3 point foul of course), and that Melo play shouldve been 3 and 1. Guess I lucked out on this game.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Btw I hate howard more and more with each game. Parsons was the Mvp for houston tonite.