DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Howard...2 points and 4 T.O.s deep in the 3rd

Has any "SUPERSTAR" ever disappeared in big type games with more regularity than this boob??

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

11 rebs...4 being offensive rebs that all resulted in points..........hes also only taken 5 shots.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Asik did not start today...McHale finally realized that the Howard and Asik don't gell well together...as a result, Rockets weren't down 20 in the 1st quarter...they have also attacked from the perimeter and shed away from Dwight....eight 3's thus far...they are playing last year type Rockets ball....and the Knicks stink as well...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    11 rebs...4 being offensive rebs that all resulted in points..........hes also only taken 5 shots.
    I just would never want a player who doesn`t demand the ball and truely hasn`t improved his post game forever.

Why doesn`t he take a nice vacation after the season, then work on his game?
    Would rather impregnate multiple babes, lift massive amounts of iron, and be content shooting 50% FTs.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Would rather impregnate multiple babes, lift massive amounts of iron, and be content shooting 50% FTs.
    This made me laugh, girl I was watching the game with did say he had nice shoulders. Was also cheering barnangi outplaying him and every missed FT cuz shes a knicks fan.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    I just would never want a player who doesn`t demand the ball and truely hasn`t improved his post game forever.

Why doesn`t he take a nice vacation after the season, then work on his game?
    trust me i agree

i hold season tix for celtics so i watched aplenty magic games when he was the franchise..........i still think he is a DPOY candidate in any situation (less last year)

I just believe if McHale can get this team to GEL they can be a big contender in the west