face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

game of the year
    both teams used so much energy in 1, 2, and 3rd quarters, things fell apart in the 4th quarter, both teams tired and just winging it at the end, first westbrook with an ill advised shot that went down, then iguadala bailed them out

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol 90% of this thread is clueless. It's hilarious. nba is scripted? hilarious. just like that offensive rebound in game 6 and that ray allen 3 to steal the trophy away from the spurs. yup. all scriped. they had invisible arms guiding the ball into the basket that day.

one little rebound, one little shot, that changed the course of nba history and changed the legacy of lebron james.

all scripted

that was the dumbest thread of all time. can't believe it actually reached 4 or 5 pages. LOL at thinking that game and that last play with ray allen's shot was fixed.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Nice hit. Glad you missed the ml but still cashed. My boys needed that win.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

seto they even scripted to bring the trophy out with 20 secs left. they knew miami was gonna come back down 5 in game 6 elimination game of the nba finals.

gotta give props to stern for writing that one up. and of course, to the players and pop for pulling off those acting jobs. oscar for best original screenplay and best actor and supporting

OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol 90% of this thread is clueless. It's hilarious. nba is scripted? hilarious. just like that offensive rebound in game 6 and that ray allen 3 to steal the trophy away from the spurs. yup. all scriped. they had invisible arms guiding the ball into the basket that day.

one little rebound, one little shot, that changed the course of nba history and changed the legacy of lebron james.

all scripted

Not saying you can script something like that, but to script a comeback to make the game more interesting to viewers seems a lot more possible/viable.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

don't be naive. all sports is fixed. pt shaving mostly. less common is the rare tank job.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    don't be naive. all sports is fixed. pt shaving mostly. less common is the rare tank job.
    yeah, stern actually had installed a special device on that ball and was guiding in allen's shot with a remote control. all scripted.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by OMGChoGath View Post
    Not saying you can script something like that, but to script a comeback to make the game more interesting to viewers seems a lot more possible/viable.
    Okay, let's thing about what your saying. You saying it's scripted for a comeback has to include all the players and coaches on both teams, you realize this? It was scripted for Curry to keep hitting the back iron on those 3's late in the 4th? You think Curry is accurate enough to intentionally keep missing his 3 ball like that with guys all over him? No.

You think Mark Jackson told his team to let OKC back in the game? You realize Jackson wore a mic tonight, right? You also realize there weren't very many fouls down the stretch. And the ones that were fouls were clearly fouls.

Every shot OKC took was contested. Nothing was easy.

GS got lucky down the stretch with some fortunate bounces and they were able to get the offensive rebounds.

There's nothing scripted about it. GS got complacent - their jumpers weren't falling at the end. OKC started attacking. They are resilient and rarely ever get blown out.

You could say the comeback was predictable, but scripted?

A made 3 here and there by Curry in the 4th and it would have been a DD win.

You're gonna need facts to win this argument against me. Let's hear them. I'll wait.

OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay, let's thing about what your saying. You saying it's scripted for a comeback has to include all the players and coaches on both teams, you realize this? It was scripted for Curry to keep hitting the back iron on those 3's late in the 4th? You think Curry is accurate enough to intentionally keep missing his 3 ball like that with guys all over him? No.

You think Mark Jackson told his team to let OKC back in the game? You realize Jackson wore a mic tonight, right? You also realize there weren't very many fouls down the stretch. And the ones that were fouls were clearly fouls.

GS got lucky down the stretch with some fortunate bounces and they were able to get the offensive rebounds.

There's nothing scripted about it. GS got complacent - their jumpers weren't falling at the end. OKC started attacking. They are resilient and rarely ever get blown out.

You're gonna need facts to win this argument against me. Let's hear them. I'll wait.
    lol penetrate that it's 2 am I'm too tired to try to win an argument. Obviously it's really predictable, maybe tonight's game wasn't scripted, but to think that it doesn't go on in the NBA or in other sports is stupid. There have been multiple instances of point shaving and I can think of at least 1 occasion this year that should probably have been looked into. Minnesota vs Cleveland in Cleveland about a week ago off the top of my head. Sure there has been plenty more than this just this year even.

Also I didn't have money on that game in either direction, but there was huge red flags in the 4th quarter that something was going on Cleveland just laid down and let them come back then the ending was even more suspicious.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

troll dogs pay homage to your master,(special thanks) to goat for those write-ups and opinions;;;that analysis was spot on...LB, the man in the NBA bar none
    Last edited by JR007; 11-15-13 at 03:49 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who thinks sports (NBA in particular) isn't rigged is naive to say the least.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Anyone who thinks sports (NBA in particular) isn't rigged is naive to say the least.
    Of course sports are rigged. However thinking certain games and certain plays in certain games in particular are rigged is laughable.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Of course sports are rigged. However thinking certain games and certain plays in certain games in particular are rigged is laughable.
    Think about what you just wrote here. It makes no sense. "Of course it is" you say but to call into question certain aspects of potential rigging is laughable?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Yup Andre straight clutch. Twizzle told you many times. Never question me.
    Lol you fukkin dope. You think that guy is a good shooter. Now that is funny. He threw up a prayer. The only times he's ever made a big shot have been shot up into the stratosphere and happened to fall in. Keep thinking he's a good player. Worked out well in Denver right? Learn the game then come talk to me.

Has no coin EVER not looked at a game from a spread perspective? My god talk about paranoid. Yea this game was totally scripted man. :eyeroll:

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The only people who are saying these things are people who never played in a basketball game in their lives.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

2-14 run.

good job, i guess.

lol

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol you fukkin dope. You think that guy is a good shooter. Now that is funny. He threw up a prayer. The only times he's ever made a big shot have been shot up into the stratosphere and happened to fall in. Keep thinking he's a good player. Worked out well in Denver right? Learn the game then come talk to me.

Has no coin EVER not looked at a game from a spread perspective? My god talk about paranoid. Yea this game was totally scripted man. :eyeroll:

it's not normal to call yourself a "fukkin dope."

that's our job, you fukkin dope.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

crusty, you forgot to take your Zyklon B

tharealhu$tla
    tharealhu$tla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Jarett Jack was chucking up way too many shots. I'd rather see Curry or Iggy take those shots in clutch time now. Jack wouldn't be on the floor in the final 3 min of games anyway. It's gonna be the entire starting lineup in there to close out every playoff game unless they decide to go small at which point Barnes or Green will come in for defense.
    Total opposite of what you said, curry was chucking up too many BS shots at end up 14 6min left and did not cover. SMH
    GS not goin no where

larcon
    larcon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

crusty, have u appreciated lb for easy fading last nite?
    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    2-14 run.

good job, i guess.

lol

larcon
    larcon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

LB, Great job, keep it up. I picked GS too early, i would change my mind if seeing this.....didn't see this

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    3x on the spread and a unit on the ml +172. This is one of those square plays that win. Sharps are all over state. The fact is that okc owns them and state won't shoot lights out tonight. Thunder might lose but the spread won't be an issue.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Told you to stay away with Perk out.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

lhilarious. just like that offensive rebound in game 6 and that ray allen 3 to steal the trophy

You are one dense fukk on every level!

1.That last shot by Allen had no effect on the ATS .......The Scriptwriters(the money masters) doesn't control who wins the majority of the time but you can bet your sweet ass that they control the ATS more then the majority of the time...........

2. steal the trophy when they had one more game to play?Lol........

Fukkin dumb azz Goat............Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakerboy has some good unit strategy in the NBA

First 1234