Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Who is pounding Thunder +4.5 tomorrow at Golden state??

I know it's a b2b game on the road for the Thunder but the trip from LA upto Oakland won't be too taxing on the players and i think the Thunder players will be annoyed by Ibaka's rubbish ejection from tonights game which basically cost them the game.

I don't see the Thunder going 0 for 2 on this road trip, Westbrooke is more then capable to guard Curry and Sefelosha should wear Thompson like a glove. Serge Ibaka will feel like he owes the team for getting booted the night before and nobody not even Iguodala will be able to contain Durant.

Adams should be able to hold his own against Bogut and as I mentioned above Ibaka will have a point to prove against David Lee.

Thunder will be ticked off from the events of tonight and will want to take it out on the Warriors, anyone else agree with me?

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think on principal, it's a fair spot to to take the Thunder, but it's kind of a pick 'em for me, really. On the one hand, you've got the Thunder back-to-back on the road. But on the other, you've got the ol' fade the home favorite coming off a blowout angle with the Warriors...

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Adams to hold his own against Bogut , Adams would be a benchwarmer on almost any other team. The OKC bench is just brutal. Compared to last season, OKC is without Martin and Westbrook is still very far from his best.

Rustyglobes

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Adams to hold his own against Bogut , Adams would be a benchwarmer on almost any other team. The OKC bench is just brutal. Compared to last season, OKC is without Martin and Westbrook is still very far from his best.

I'm an Aussie and theres no bigger Bogut fan out there then me so don't think that I am underestimating his value to Golden States structure but this Adams kid is a beast. He has plenty of skill for a big man and Boguts production on the offensive end of the floor isn't what it used to be, so yes I think in terms of blocked shots / rebounds and points that Adams could have similar numbers to what Bogut puts out tomorrow night. The difference is the Thunder have 3 players rotating through the Centre position while Golden State will only have the 2. Think about it, the Thunder won't be exposed in the paint against Golden State.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

How well can the Thunder guard the perimeter? Serious question I haven't really gotten to watch them play.

Rustyglobes

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    I think on principal, it's a fair spot to to take the Thunder, but it's kind of a pick 'em for me, really. On the one hand, you've got the Thunder back-to-back on the road. But on the other, you've got the ol' fade the home favorite coming off a blowout angle with the Warriors...

I do like Golden State no doubt about that but I think they're a great team but I just feel like in this spot the Thunder wont want to drop 2 in a row and besides the Warriors haven't faced anyone yet of the calibre of OKC at home yet. On top of all that Golden State has lost to every team who played in the play offs last year (minus the Lakers) while only beating kings, lakers and the pistons at home.

I also think the over may be a good wager in this match up

Rustyglobes

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    How well can the Thunder guard the perimeter? Serious question I haven't really gotten to watch them play.
    I would say when the Thunder want to defend they can be the best at doing so in the entire comp, Sefolosha's sole purpose of being in the team is to guard dangerous shooters along the perimeter while Westbrooke can be an absolute demon and terror guarding opposition point guards. We all know about Durants length giving the opposition problems but the only question is if they choose to defend or not.

Usually the Thunder just backs their own offensive power to out score the opposition but when they want to play lockdown defense they are more then capable of shutting down the oppositions long range shooters.

The Thunder is a pretty young team also so they should be able to back up playing the next night and I must add that in the past 10 meetings between the two teams OKC has only lost twice (both losses being at Golden State, once last season and once in 2011)

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

How about the over in that game: 206. I need the win, 0-2 last night LAL did not cover & OKC cost me. Need some assistance ????

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

i like the over as well, this game will turn into a track meet.... or a volley ball match... and this is a game that could very well go to over time..... more points for us

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    i like the over as well, this game will turn into a track meet.... or a volley ball match... and this is a game that could very well go to over time..... more points for us
    Covers.com has it 115/110 G.S., not that means anything, just their computer prediction. But I still think both these teams can light it up.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Clippers was so easy last night like I called. Its Warriors tonight. Vegas has you OKC betters right where they want lol...don't be a sucker

simmy17
    simmy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

I love golden state in this but the spread scares me a little going to go first half and first qtr expect golden state to start the sharper of the 2

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by simmy17 View Post
    I love golden state in this but the spread scares me a little going to go first half and first qtr expect golden state to start the sharper of the 2
    I kind of think the opposite. OKC might come out trying to atone for last night but GSW will adjust late and cover. I honestly think GS is the right side but not going to play it.

Rustyglobes

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Clippers was so easy last night like I called. Its Warriors tonight. Vegas has you OKC betters right where they want lol...don't be a sucker
    Hope you didn't take GS at the line.

What a crazy game, I couldn't believe the rate in which GS were knocking down those 3's, told you Ibaka had a point to prove he is starting to become a really dangerous 3rd option for the Thunder.

Crazy finish to the game, I am a Thunder fan but damnnn that was a great shot by Iguodala - I think he will thrive at Golden state, seems like a great fit with them.

In fact there whole organisation needs to be commended on how they turned the Franchise around, with the acquisitions of Lee, Bogut and Iggy on top of building around Klay and Curry while making the decision to let Monta go. Well done!

Anyway 2 great games today!