oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Actually never tailed a single pic from RK. Who r u las vegas?? U dont know ish and ur another teabagger troll. Keep your opinions to yourself. Its not even your thread.
    If you don't tail then why are you here? Why post obnoxious comments? I only post in thread that I follow and never a negative comment about any poster.
    Not my thread but it's making $$$ for everybody and you are fking with it. Seen many times trolls like you chase away good capper and poster. So if you can't be positive then go F yourself and STFU.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matskoviche, Beantown$$Chaser, and TheRKapper

TheRKapper
    TheRKapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Lets get this first play guys and continue this streak!

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by TheRKapper View Post
    Lets get this first play guys and continue this streak!

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    If you don't tail then why are you here? Why post obnoxious comments? I only post in thread that I follow and never a negative comment about any poster.
    Not my thread but it's making $$$ for everybody and you are fking with it. Seen many times trolls like you chase away good capper and poster. So if you can't be positive then go F yourself and STFU.
    Wtf did i say negative in my last post? I had an opinion on what he would chose and i posted it. I can guess whatever i want and u can blow me if u want to judge. Your not worth the time you fkin loser. You rely on other ppl to make your picks for you. Guy hits a bad streak your the first troll to talk ish. Punk.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Good luck bro

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Probably because of the negative bullshit bashing by the haters like Mikey
    I can have any opinion in the world i want and post any comment in any thread i want and you will do nothing about it. Get off my d!ck. for you to reply to what i say means you care about me enough lol.

Meta
    Meta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Good Luck bro! Following through with this one tonight!

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

MikeyD get lost bruh!!!

Let's cash this shyt fellas!!!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Good Luck RKapper,

ignore the hater trolls and you will be fine, you got plenty of support from your backers
    Last edited by Bet10Heinekens; 11-13-13 at 05:25 PM.

playoffhero12
    playoffhero12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

this is looking good and GO pack go sunday was ruff had a good tailgate party tho

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by dymd3z View Post
    MikeyD get lost bruh!!!

Let's cash this shyt fellas!!!
    Make me. Only my bitches keep calling my name.

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

GLuck

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

LOL... "make me" kid just dont go away does he... he's like a gnat on a dogs dik.. troll on fool!

oneguy

Wtf did i say negative in my last post? I had an opinion on what he would chose and i posted it. I can guess whatever i want and u can blow me if u want to judge. Your not worth the time you fkin loser. You rely on other ppl to make your picks for you. Guy hits a bad streak your the first troll to talk ish. Punk.
    Your last post was negative because of your previous posts, can't deny that. Talk about rely on people's picks just go see yourself in Sonny thread. Man, you is crazy. Just be civilize then all is good.

ksnooksk

Please just stfu with all of this penetrating nonsense. Thanks.

oneguy

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    hey azzhole ive tailed 2 picks from him and already told him i respect his work a lot. Hell, hes better than me, no doubt. Isnt this a forum where people get to post their penetrating OPINIONS??? MORON!!
    Don't you think it's rude to come in here and say you are fading his pick? Really, common sense man. Beside, this thread is for his picks not your opinion. Duh

playoffhero12
    playoffhero12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

time to make this paper fellas

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Please just stfu with all of this penetrating nonsense. Thanks.
    Exactly oneguy. Stfu

slimey
    slimey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2946

All in

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hey everybody let me step in real quick to mediate before this gets out of hand. To the guys defending RK, I think some of you are misunderstanding some of the others-some people have said they personally like the other side, and still gave respect to RK. That being said, there may be 1 or 2 that are being asses and trying to start/talk shit. Don't feed into the trolling-we're all here to tail/discuss with RK and win some money, not try to 1-up or challenge each other 'my dick's bigger than yours' middle school bullshit. The bottom line is RK doesn't have to post his plays for us, we should all acknowledge this and give him the appreciation he rightly deserves (most of us are doing this). Let's all do the best we can to keep all the negativity and fluff out of his thread-that's probably the reason he left the other forum to begin with. If you don't like the play or are on the other side, you don't have to say anything-RK already told us he won't be revealing his secrets/stats/systems or whatever. And everybody please just ignore the trolls, because we all know the trolls most certainly will come out in force in a winning thread-don't feed into it and give them the attention they desire, because that is what they want and how they win. We don't need to scare RK away from here!

And RK just keep doing what you do brother-please know that for every troll there are 20 of us that have your back and support you. We know you won't win every game-we are all adults and make a conscious decision to tail, and won't begrudge you for the losers. We appreciate you giving us plays, God knows half of us can't cap NBA anyway! Now let's win some money!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRKapper, and hubbard689

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

GL man.... ride that hot streak baby!!!!!!!!!!!

oneguy

Semper, fine. Respect you and your avatar. Problem is when the picks cool off a bit, trolls will have a feeding frenzy and good cappers will just leave before the come back. But it's cool I will stfu. See this many times though, many times

Beantown$$Chaser
    Beantown$$Chaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hey everybody let me step in real quick to mediate before this gets out of hand. To the guys defending RK, I think some of you are misunderstanding some of the others-some people have said they personally like the other side, and still gave respect to RK. That being said, there may be 1 or 2 that are being asses and trying to start/talk shit. Don't feed into the trolling-we're all here to tail/discuss with RK and win some money, not try to 1-up or challenge each other 'my dick's bigger than yours' middle school bullshit. The bottom line is RK doesn't have to post his plays for us, we should all acknowledge this and give him the appreciation he rightly deserves (most of us are doing this). Let's all do the best we can to keep all the negativity and fluff out of his thread-that's probably the reason he left the other forum to begin with. If you don't like the play or are on the other side, you don't have to say anything-RK already told us he won't be revealing his secrets/stats/systems or whatever. And everybody please just ignore the trolls, because we all know the trolls most certainly will come out in force in a winning thread-don't feed into it and give them the attention they desire, because that is what they want and how they win. We don't need to scare RK away from here!

And RK just keep doing what you do brother-please know that for every troll there are 20 of us that have your back and support you. We know you won't win every game-we are all adults and make a conscious decision to tail, and won't begrudge you for the losers. We appreciate you giving us plays, God knows half of us can't cap NBA anyway! Now let's win some money!!!
    Semper Fidelis I know what u mean we dealt with this before and i don't have time for all of the negativity nor should we acknowledge it. Lets just get this money leave the internet bitching to those who have no purpose in life....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nelsonrc24

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    Semper, fine. Respect you and your avatar. Problem is when the picks cool off a bit, trolls will have a feeding frenzy and good cappers will just leave before the come back. But it's cool I will stfu. See this many times though, many times
    I know what you mean buddy, I respect you as well and know you have good intentions! It's hard not to get caught up arguing with the trolls, but all we end up doing is cluttering the thread and making it worse for RK. I know it probably won't matter like you said (win or lose trolls are still gonna troll), but we can try to do what we can to minimize everything. Good luck on all your plays tonight my friend, now let's make some bank!!!

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

wahhh wahhh... jesus this looks like the comments under a controversial youtube video. lets post plays and win money.

basketballman
    basketballman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Tailing you again. GL!

Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

RK, thanks again man. Sincerely. You're helping a lot of people out.

fortune725
    fortune725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

What other bets are you feeling tonight rkrapper?

MikeyD323

At This rate its well over. What you think fellas?

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

At This rate its well over. What you think fellas?
    I think you're a goddamn moron. Kick rocks dude.

ksnooksk

Just need them to slow down, just a tad, and we will be fine.

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    I think you're a goddamn moron. Kick rocks dude.
    Clearly ur the idiot

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    Just need them to slow down, just a tad, and we will be fine.
    Think it stays under?

ksnooksk

MikeyD323

Commence the burial lmfao
    Sux i tailed this one hahaha

First 12345 ... Last