nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO @ Lakers+3

Anyone else thinking of taking points?

Davis had a career game last outing but i don't think he'll get the chance to do it again.

also taking 5 point teaser with GS-4 and LA+8

Updated card:

NBA
    LA +3
    teaser GS-4/LA+8

NCAAB
    Illinois St. +5 (should actually be favorites by a large margin, a very large play here)
    VA commonwealth +4.5 (again, should be favorites)
    Last edited by nammertl; 11-12-13 at 01:22 AM.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

The Lakers have been playing well at home so far this year, i think they may win this game. Revenge factor and they were'nt in a good spot last time when they played away in New Orleans as we all knew it woud be a let down for them after the upset over the Rockets.

Also to add they have played their first home game back from a road 3 game road trip and lost to the TWolves which is no surprise as home teams usually play their first homer after a long road trip sluggish. I expect the Lakers to be very much up for this match and to get the win

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

It should be an easy pick by taking the pelicans BUT it seems to me a lot of funny things are going on in the NBA games, like maybe somebody paying big bucks to make sure of the outcome.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

illinoise state was a disappointment but looks like a 3-1 night. gonna start a full time thread.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

no way the pathetics are suppose to favor the lakers, I don't care if the entire lakers bench is playing.. Lal have shooters everywhere, these pathetics cant shoot. their only hope was davis and evans who they thought would be a good fit but evans cant play with these guys since he left the queens.