bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

TWolves with write-up

I think 7 points as opened against the TWolves is too much. Look at the facts. They came from Minessota just to play the LA teams. They destroyed the Lakers
    yesterday and are ofcourse really motivated to beat the Clippers too. They didn't show more than CP3 this year and I can't trust them. Love is playing monsterous and suprisingly Martin too. They are a team spirit team and their flow is nice. Rubio if gonna be motivated against cp3.
    Total is set on almost 210 points so expect a quicker pace. The Clips will have to play good D, but as said, I don't trust them.

I'm also laying ML 2u at +250

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I like it but don't say motivated about a player/team. These guys play 82 games a year for millions of dollars it is equivalent to your day job. Every player has the same motives every game. Can't say I love the play either. This team is young and impressive but the Clippers are a real threat this season and Doc will be squeezing everything he can out of his roster. Would not be surprised if it was a blowout.

bureK
    OKCity

They are coming off a 3 games road trip back to LA. We know what happens to these teams... Usually they play worse. They flew the whole country to lose to Orl and Mia. They won on the West and are coming hungry home. TWolves are I think playing more relaxing and no-worry way of ball. It depends a lot more on cp3 than Doc.. I can't imagine a blowout so I go hard on additional +10,5 at 1.60 in local in a parlay!

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

GL man

bureK
    OKCity

easy
    Points Awarded:

Jikos gave bureK 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.