2178ice
    2178ice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Great picks on Friday bro! Thanks again! looking forward to more plays.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

OFFICIAL REC ATS (18-13) TOTALS (18-12)

Ok im going to try something different because betting like this isnt giving me the results im hoping for. My overall rec on ALL GAMES CAPPED IS

OVERALL REC OFFICIAL PLAYS AND GAMES CAPPED ATS (62-42) TOTALS (46-32)

Thats my record for every game ive handicapped this season because i cap every game on the card every night. I'm upset because just betting on 1 or 2 games isnt cutting it. My systems for ats and totals is flawless im just picking the wrong 1st so im going to try volume betting. So starting tonight i will have a minimum of 8-10 plays because i feel like i will make a better profit volume betting over being conservative. I'll be back later and i will also be posting everyday from here on out and updating my rec as well.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS TUES 12/6

ATS
    ATL-6.5

NO+5

WAS-9.5

PHX-4

TOTALS
    UTA/POR u202

GS/HOU u212

CLE/ATL u195

MIL/WAS o190

LAL/SAC u204

gl tonight yall i wont be able to post them later so im doing them now. Remember im volume betting now to see if i make more money this way over the conservative 3-5 plays a night. I still round robin parlay my best 3 plays and do a shit load of ML parlays to make a bigger score but im volume betting as my base form of betting for the time being to see how this works out. GL tonight everyone.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS SUN 12/8

DET+6 (opened +5.5 i bought the hook)

OKC-4

TOR+6

TOTALS

MIA/DET u201 (opener)

IND/OKC o194

TOR/LAL u205

gl tonight i was to busy to post earlier but for what its worth i had nyk-5 and u193 so i split this afternoon smh the knicks are Fn terrible for real and i hope melo just leaves and doesnt hurt his new team by making them GIVE UP EVERYTHING TO GET HIM. If melo wasnt so damn greedy he wouldve had Galinari and chandler on the knicks waiting for him so this is partly his fault, just my 2 cents.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

im not hedging a damn thing on my late game plays because its the NBA where amazing happens and teams without stars step up for 1 game (MIA earlier) and the totals was going under with gay so without him it'll def go under.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

4-2 last night now that's more Fn like it. Slowly but surely I'll get my swagger back with the NBA and then imma really start killing it. Like I said after the Gay news I'm not budging on my tor and the under play and it turns out I was right. Outside of the det gm yesterday was great, I'll be back later.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS MON 12/9

CHA+6

WAS+1

TOTALS

GSW/CHA u193

DAL/SAC u207

gl tonight everybody and yea im on suicide watch with the bobcats and the game hasnt even started yet

S.Itajunn
    S.Itajunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    OFFICIAL PLAYS MON 12/9

gl tonight everybody and yea im on suicide watch with the bobcats and the game hasnt even started yet
    why on suicide watch? bobcats was solid pick for today's games...

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by S.Itajunn View Post
    why on suicide watch? bobcats was solid pick for today's games...
    I have a rule about betting on bad teams to do a good thing and I RARELY break it but like u said they were a good bet and they cashed and so was sac but I aged the under like an idiot.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

2-2 last night smh I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what I better at totals or ats and the numbers don't lie I'm a better ATS guy than totals guy in basketball this year. I never feel great about my ats plays as a matter if fact I hate em but they cash. On the other hand love my totals plays and they tank. What this means idk but overall I'm hitting around 60% on both so I should probably shut the F up and I will I don't wanna piss off the gambling Gods. I'll be back later with my plays.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS TUE 12/10

IND ML

DET-1

MIN/DET o202 (played the opener)

MIA/IND o189 (played the opener)

ATL+5(bought hook at the 4.5 opener)

GL tonight everybody

First 12