No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What just happened in Miami?

Game was over, then it wasn't, and now the Celtics won on a last-second 3? Did they put time back on the clock or something?

Damn, talk about a nice +1125 payday for someone....

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Wade missed 2 freethrows and then Boston hit a 3 at the last second.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

this sounds rigged as some of my friends moms...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Wade is a dumbass. Tried to make a smart play but fukked it all up by not hitting the rim.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

epic.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

just killed my parlay im so penetrating pissed

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Exactly.

LordVodka

I knew Heat would fukk it up when they let Boston hang in there the whole game. Something was up.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    this sounds rigged as some of my friends moms...
    yeah right, a miracle fadeaway 3 was rigged

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

wade is such a fuking idiot, not only does he miss the first free throw but tries to be a smartass and purposely misses the freethrow but penetrating misses the entire rim, this is suppose to be not only a pro player but one of the best ones, i knew it was going in before they inbounded the ball one of those things bullshit lines up perfectly . so mad i had miami just to close a parlay

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    yeah right, a miracle fadeaway 3 was rigged

believe in whatever you want. for everyone this was a win for heat. therefore many people used it in parlays with probably big amounts. the thing might have been to let celtics keep close and maybe at the end they could win. if not, oh well. and guess what? they did. believe in whatever you want...

Seto

believe in whatever you want. for everyone this was a win for heat. therefore many people used it in parlays with probably big amounts. the thing might have been to let celtics keep close and maybe at the end they could win. if not, oh well. and guess what? they did. believe in whatever you want...
    you aren't being consistent.

if the game was rigged then the game was supposed to be 100% scripted for a celtics win with no margin for error. i'd say there's a pretty big margin for error on a fadeaway three. there isn't any room for error when you're rigging a game with potential big money on the line.

if that shot bounces off the rim which was way more probable than it going in, we aren't having this discussion.

however, were the heat fukking around and letting the celtics hang about? possibly.

LordVodka

I had a feeling Celtics would win all day. I didn't bet the ml but when it went to halftime and I saw that my instincts were confirmed I bet the 2H Celtics moneyline which ended up pushing. So not everyone believed in the Heat.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

All Wade had to do was draw iron on the 2nd and it would have been all over. Guy is a moron. You can't rig a 3 like that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The game was obviously rigged for the spread...as that is standard with Miami this early in the season against lesser competition...but the ending was not...can't script a three buzzer like that...Jeff Green has been doing that to the Heat since last season...

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    All Wade had to do was draw iron on the 2nd and it would have been all over. Guy is a moron. You can't rig a 3 like that.
    Finally someone with common sense.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The game was obviously rigged for the spread...as that is standard with Miami this early in the season against lesser competition...but the ending was not...can't script a three buzzer like that...Jeff Green has been doing that to the Heat since last season...
    Now that is entirely possible.

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

lol i need to stop closing parlays with heavy favorites same thing happened to me last year around march. i put a -10000 ncaa basketball team to close a parlay and they lost, fking 5dimes should have an option to cashe out parlays

Menses

The nhl is so much easier than the NBA......why has this just occured to me ? lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Are you telling me, all you folks bet the MONEY LINE @ (-1200 )???? Even if the Heat won the game , which they should have, nobody wins that bet giving 13.5, so what difference does it make...Once again, Miami plays down to the level of their opponent as usual.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like a lot of people around here bet parlays... It's hard enough sometimes for me to get one individual pick correct much less a few all in one wager.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

All the squares that parlayed Miami ML deserve to lose.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Are you telling me, all you folks bet the MONEY LINE @ (-1200 )???? Even if the Heat won the game , which they should have, nobody wins that bet giving 13.5, so what difference does it make...Once again, Miami plays down to the level of their opponent as usual.
    I agree...I have said it time and time again...lay off Miami early in the season..they are useless against the spread..before February...the same thing happened last year...when they slept through the Wizards and the Knicks......meanwhile the Pacers and the rockets are giving away free money...

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    All the squares that parlayed Miami ML deserve to lose.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by Potentate View Post
    Seems like a lot of people around here bet parlays... It's hard enough sometimes for me to get one individual pick correct much less a few all in one wager.
    This guy is correct, if you bet a parlay you still have to beat the line, last time I checked. So what is all the complaining about, Miami had no intention of winning by 14!!!!