Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    now its kobes fault blake missed wide open shot after shot costing them the playoffs against the mavs?

lol

if u want to see ball movement goto a fuking high school game. only reason lakers are moving the ball is because none of these hacks can create their own shots and are timid about shooting the ball. why should kobe pass when he can create shots and make them? did the suns move the ball when barkley was in the game?

u are a fuking nitwit.

lol
    Why the name calling? Why so angry? I think I know why....You are not a basketball fan per say...you are a casual follower of the game BUT A KOBE DISCIPLE...you more interested in defending the honor of your idol than discussing the intricacies of the game and the subtle nuances that make TEAM BASKETBALL they key to winning championships.....this is why you have chosen to say something disregard ball movement as a key component in an effective offense....I will give you one more chance to redeem yourself after this pitiful performance on your part before I throw you in the ignore box along with the rest of the NBA HACKS whom choose worship at the Kobe Alter..

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Kobe made the lakers, show him some respect, no other player hit 81 points in a single game in the best league in the world.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    this team is 3-4 right now with a -7.3 ppg differential so that would suggest that things get worse before they get better.

kobe will still not play for about 2 weeks after he starts practicing, so we can assume that hell miss at least another 7 or 8 games once that happens, good chance this team is finished before he even gets back. expect him to be firing away to make up ground on abdul jabbar for the scoring record. what will this team do in the offseason, who knows, probably embarrass themselves like they did with dwight howard.
    The West has improved. Dallas and Phoenix are bit better than the were last year and this will make it tough on the Lakers chances for the 8 spot...however, they can remain afloat....as long as they beat the teams they are capable of beating...this will all come to a crashing end when Kobe returns and destroys the TEAM CHEMISTRY as he has always done....

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by roanildinho View Post
    Kobe made the lakers, show him some respect, no other player hit 81 points in a single game in the best league in the world.
    Show him some disrespect...No other player has missed more shots than KOBE......and destroyed team chemistry the way he has...LOL

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Why the name calling? Why so angry? I think I know why....You are not a basketball fan per say...you are a casual follower of the game BUT A KOBE DISCIPLE...you more interested in defending the honor of your idol than discussing the intricacies of the game and the subtle nuances that make TEAM BASKETBALL they key to winning championships.....this is why you have chosen to say something disregard ball movement as a key component in an effective offense....I will give you one more chance to redeem yourself after this pitiful performance on your part before I throw you in the ignore box along with the rest of the NBA HACKS whom choose worship at the Kobe Alter..

answer me this then, genius....

if ball movement is the key to success, why are the lakers under .500 and shooting a miserable 40.8% fg as a team?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Show him some disrespect...No other player has missed more shots than KOBE......and destroyed team chemistry the way he has...LOL
    about as idiotic as saying pete rose sucks cause he had the most at-bats without a hit.

lol

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

some burial going on in here.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I am no fan of Jordan personally...he is a prick of the highest order......but he NEVER LET IT INTERFERE WITH A DYNASTY..Winning Championships is all that mattered at the core of it all with that bulls team....and if that idiot Reinsdorf had not of broken up the team, they would have won two more......Kobe sacrificed a dynasty for his own selfish gain....plain and simple.....

retiring to play baseball for 1.5 years didn't interfere? lol

jordan cost the bulls 3 additional championships due to his selfishness.

then coming out of retirement to don the wizards jersey was the ultimate fu to chicago fans.

roanildinho

wtf u guys talkin about chemistry are u stupid. kobe is the most talented player in the nba. dont be a tard.

Menses

wtf u guys talkin about chemistry are u stupid. kobe is the most talented player in the nba. dont be a tard.
    LOL....if he is so talented, why did his team barely make the playoffs last year?

roanildinho

??? omg im not even goin to respond. if he handt gotten injury his team would have made it even further in the playoffs.

btw 81 points in one game says it all. #haterz

Menses

??? omg im not even goin to respond. if he handt gotten injury his team would have made it even further in the playoffs.

btw 81 points in one game says it all. #haterz
    You really believe Kobe Bryant is the difference between a sweep and a 1st round defeat of the almost 2013 World Champions? LOL.....you mean to tell me that the very team that the HEAT almost did not beat...would have lost to Kobe "the brick" Bryant and the No D'Antoni offense? Hahaha....you are loyal I will give you that...

And why must you keep referencing Kobe's 81 points? He dropped 50 against the Suns and his team still lost in the playoffs later that year...You must learn to accept the truth about Kobe's mortality...he is the worlds greatest volume scorer....but he should not be mentioned in the same breath as Lebron and Jordan....you will come across on this issue one way or another...even if it takes Kobe shooting the worst field goal percentage in the league when he finally comes back....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You must possess it to understand it and clearly you don't have it and how fitting, your idol master doesn't either..........

roanildinho

O my goodness, Kobe the choke? Kobe is more clutch than any other player in the freaking NBA, if lakers sell kobe , any team that kobe joins will be boosted massively by his presence.

Team chemistry? can you please tell me about lakers 3-peat?

Menses

O my goodness, Kobe the choke? Kobe is more clutch than any other player in the freaking NBA, if lakers sell kobe , any team that kobe joins will be boosted massively by his presence.

Team chemistry? can you please tell me about lakers 3-peat?
    I will conceed that Kobe has been clutch in various moments during the regular season...and one cannot deny his clutch shooting in the 4th quarter...but he actually is NOT more clutch than wade and lebron..the numbers actually show this...I would rather have Kobe and sometimes Wade with the ball however, as I do not trust Lebron's shooting...but he is NOT more clutch than the others...

Kobe is money machine who puts fans in the seats...he is a name brand to his own...and this is the reason why Buss never traded him, and Jim will likely be forced to resign him, even though Kobe SHOULD be amnestied...For the Lakers, even if they loose for the next couple of years...they are still THE NBA NAME BRAND...as long as they have Kobe...for an owner, that's really all that matters...so yes teams will benefit financially from his presence...from a business stand point....but when we are discussing basketball.....he does not create team chemistry....he destroys it...you won't admit it because you are in love with him...lol......but perhaps you will realize after he is gone.....perhaps you will realize if by watching the games....

Look at their play as of late.....no ISO except from Nick Young......but now there are usually 2-3...swing passes per possession...this team no longer stands around watching one player jack up 13 shots in a single quarter...Meeks, Blake, Williams, Nash and Young all get to shoot the ball.. and stay in rhythm in the process....Gasol is getting plenty of touches....and they are having fun on the court.....ALL OF THIS ENDS when Kobe Returns....because the ball will stop in his hands...he will try to ISO...he will try to pump fake...pseudo create off the dribble....he shoots 45 percent from the field most years...with the injury....it will be closer to 43...perhaps lower....but if he buys in......and keeps everyone included in the offense......the team will remain competitive with teams THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BEAT.....but if not...Lakers will not be able to compete with the Suns and the Mavericks...
    Last edited by Menses; 11-10-13 at 08:13 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    answer me this then, genius....

if ball movement is the key to success, why are the lakers under .500 and shooting a miserable 40.8% fg as a team?

no answer?

figures.

roanildinho

O my god you have no clue, i stopped reading your essay after you said lebron and wade are more clutch then Kobe.
    I will conceed that Kobe has been clutch in various moments during the regular season...and one cannot deny his clutch shooting in the 4th quarter...but he actually is NOT more clutch than wade and lebron..the numbers actually show this...I would rather have Kobe and sometimes Wade with the ball however, as I do not trust Lebron's shooting...but he is NOT more clutch than the others...

Kobe is money machine who puts fans in the seats...he is a name brand to his own...and this is the reason why Buss never traded him, and Jim will likely be forced to resign him, even though Kobe SHOULD be amnestied...For the Lakers, even if they loose for the next couple of years...they are still THE NBA NAME BRAND...as long as they have Kobe...for an owner, that's really all that matters...so yes teams will benefit financially from his presence...from a business stand point....but when we are discussing basketball.....he does not create team chemistry....he destroys it...you won't admit it because you are in love with him...lol......but perhaps you will realize after he is gone.....perhaps you will realize if by watching the games....

Look at their play as of late.....no ISO except from Nick Young......but now there are usually 2-3...swing passes per possession...this team no longer stands around watching one player jack up 13 shots in a single quarter...Meeks, Blake, Williams, Nash and Young all get to shoot the ball.. and stay in rhythm in the process....Gasol is getting plenty of touches....and they are having fun on the court.....ALL OF THIS ENDS when Kobe Returns....because the ball will stop in his hands...he will try to ISO...he will try to pump fake...pseudo create off the dribble....he shoots 45 percent from the field most years...with the injury....it will be closer to 43...perhaps lower....but if he buys in......and keeps everyone included in the offense......the team will remain competitive with teams THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BEAT.....but if not...Lakers will not be able to compete with the Suns and the Mavericks...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

yet he was ranked the 25th best player in the preseason

lol at them making it further if he didnt get injured last season.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Menses

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The West has improved. Dallas and Phoenix are bit better than the were last year and this will make it tough on the Lakers chances for the 8 spot...however, they can remain afloat....as long as they beat the teams they are capable of beating...this will all come to a crashing end when Kobe returns and destroys the TEAM CHEMISTRY as he has always done....
    phoenix is a fraud but the rest of the teams currently ahead of them are better then them at least in their current state.

roanildinho

yet he was ranked the 25th best player in the preseason

lol at them making it further if he didnt get injured last season.
    who cares what he is rated i rate him 1

Menses

O my god you have no clue, i stopped reading your essay after you said lebron and wade are more clutch then Kobe.
    roaniildnho....you in your twenties? just curious what era of the nba you grew up in?

Menses

who cares what he is rated i rate him 1
    lol

Menses

phoenix is a fraud but the rest of the teams currently ahead of them are better then them at least in their current state.
    I wouldn't use such a strong term...nobody expected much from this Hornecek coached team...but they are competing...obviously...they are not in the elite class of western teams..but they are competition for the Lakers as far as the 8th spot go....we'll see what happens come jan/feb

roanildinho

lol
    all i know is that im the one that loled when you said lebron is more clutch than kobe. LMAO

Menses

all i know is that im the one that loled when you said lebron is more clutch than kobe. LMAO
    Hahaha...your a young blood i can tell...

roanildinho

Hahaha...your a young blood i can tell...
    bro i dont bandwagon teams .

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

man, lakers look so good without kobe.

only down 20 in the 1st qt.

lol

Menses

bro i dont bandwagon teams .
    Well...its a lot of Laker/Kobe fans who started around 2003-4 ish...most of them in their teens then....perhaps I am wrong...but you may be in this demographic...

roanildinho

all im saying is that the lakers would probably be beating the wolves if kobe was playing atm.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-21-14 at 11:29 AM.

Menses

all im saying is that the lakers would probably be beating the wolves if kobe was playing atm.
    hehehe.....Not likely....The timberwolves apparently have improved....maybe Portland

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

he did that against the 2005 Toronto Raptors. Grow up.

that is one of the worst teams that ever suited up. Period.
    click on (SHOW to see games)

Any superstar could have done that. The '05 Raptors started that season 1-15.

ANY OTHER STAR PLAYERS HAS TOO MUCH CLASS TO DO THAT....!!!

that's like beating the crap out of a 12 yr. old..

"best league in the world"

why do you make it sound like it was against a playoff team? you must be joking/

that would be like some idiot Tracy McGrady fan claiming he is the All-Time best because
    he scored 13 pts. in 30 Seconds

"Nobody else has ever done that!!"
    "if you average that out over a WHOLE GAME it's 1,248 POINTS!!"

"Nobody has ever score over 1000 pts in a single game in the best league in the word!!"

"if you average that out over a WHOLE SEASON, it's 102,336 POINTS...!"

"NOBODY has ever scored 100,000 PTS in a season.. ONLY Tracy McGrady!!"

gimme a break man:

•• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would have eaked out more than a SINGLE League MVP Award..
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would have as many MVP Finals Awards as Rings.. (5 Rings won by Shaq) and two Finals MVP
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, players would not take LESS money to play ELSEWHERE.
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, you would not need to defend him as you do. It would be recognized
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would not be the ALL-TIME Missed FG Attempts LEADER of the NBA (All-TIME. nobody more misses)
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, don't you Phil Jackson would fukkin say so?!?!

i swear.. Laker fans are like children.. defending Santa-Claus

unreal

roanildinho

Wow , you just said any player can get 81 points, are you kidding me? why all hate on kobe.
    btw raptors will beating lakers and would have beat them if it wasnt for the black mamba. so get your facts strait
    QUOTE=Ratzz;20212214]he did that against the 2005 Toronto Raptors. Grow up.

that is one of the worst teams that ever suited up. Period.
    click on (SHOW to see games)
    are you serious?

OMG any player could have gotten 81 points, did you just say that, toronto was killing lakers in that game. except for kobe. get real.
    Any superstar could have done that. The '05 Raptors started that season 1-15.

ANY OTHER STAR PLAYERS HAS TOO MUCH CLASS TO DO THAT....!!!

that's like beating the crap out of a 12 yr. old..

"best league in the world"

why do you make it sound like it was against a playoff team? you must be joking/

that would be like some idiot Tracy McGrady fan claiming he is the All-Time best because
    he scored 13 pts. in 30 Seconds

"Nobody else has ever done that!!"
    "if you average that out over a WHOLE GAME it's 1,248 POINTS!!"

"Nobody has ever score over 1000 pts in a single game in the best league in the word!!"

"if you average that out over a WHOLE SEASON, it's 102,336 POINTS...!"

"NOBODY has ever scored 100,000 PTS in a season.. ONLY Tracy McGrady!!"

gimme a break man:

•• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would have eaked out more than a SINGLE League MVP Award..
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would have as many MVP Finals Awards as Rings.. (5 Rings won by Shaq) and two Finals MVP
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, players would not take LESS money to play ELSEWHERE.
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, you would not need to defend him as you do. It would be recognized
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would not be the ALL-TIME Missed FG Attempts LEADER of the NBA (All-TIME. nobody more misses)
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, don't you Phil Jackson would fukkin say so?!?!

i swear.. Laker fans are like children.. defending Santa-Claus

unreal[/QUOTE]

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

editing this..

other fish to fry.. attention needed elsewhere
    Last edited by Ratzz; 11-10-13 at 11:40 PM.

First 12345 Last