Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Magic open -3.5 @ Charlotte??

I haven't capped this game yet, but at first glance this line seems about 3-4 point off.

Sure Charlotte has looked decent lately, and Magic have lost a few, but who on Charlotte can slow down Howard? Chandler can't, Mohammed can't

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Second thought.....I am going to avoid this game, as tempting as it is.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Second thought.....I am going to avoid this game, as tempting as it is.
    yeah, seems like a good idea to stay away from this one. both teams have been hard to get a pulse on lately

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Carter, Anderson and Lewis all out, how are the Magic going to score? Bobkittens 3-0 at home.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm really leaning bobcats here....Orlando doesnt play defense so it'll be hard for them to score enough to win this one on the road against a good defensive team with all their injuries

MarkHammond
    MarkHammond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Carter, Anderson and Lewis all out, how are the Magic going to score? Bobkittens 3-0 at home.
    think carter is playing

u leaning under?

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

If Carter is playing then maybe that's why the line has moved to -4. I think I'll just lay off this game, too many unknowns.

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will stay away from this game. The bobbycars play tight defense and I would not be surprised if they win outright. Can't bet against the Magic coming off a big loss -> nobet

Nguyen
    Nguyen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando -3.5 4 UNITS. CHARLOTTE will lose this one by at least 8 points. Although Orlando has many injuries, nobody in the Cats can stop Howard. I predict him to score no less than 35 points, leading Orland to a win 110-86.

DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

charlotte has trouble putting the ball in the hoop.. sure they have great D but like everyone here is saying they cant stop howard... last time orlando lost this season they came back and POUNDED an undefeated phoenix team

Nguyen

I just cant foresee magic losing the bobcats, nor having a 5-4 record. Orlando is a great time that I compare with LA, MAVS, CELTS and SUNS. We should be able to dominate the cats in this one, even being away on the road. My strongest pick of the week is Orlando, don't miss out.

Nguyen

Even if Vince Carter is out for this game, we can still dominate over the Cats. Certainly, Carter is a Fantasy player and having him in the game is absolutely a plus; however, we didn't have him when we opened a can of whoop ass against the Suns on Sunday. There's no way we will lose to the Cats tonight...

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyen View Post
    I just cant foresee magic losing the bobcats, nor having a 5-4 record. Orlando is a great time that I compare with LA, MAVS, CELTS and SUNS. We should be able to dominate the cats in this one, even being away on the road. My strongest pick of the week is Orlando, don't miss out.
    The Magic are without Carter, Lewis, and Anderson tonight. Also, the Magic play Cleveland tomorrow and may be caught looking ahead to that game. Orlando has played very limited defense this year and has traveled well. This pick has to be either Bobcats or no play.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyen View Post

So you can't see your team with a 5-4 record therefore they have to win tonight???? What tha.......?

Orlando may compare to those teams, but this is the NBA and teams lose to worse teams sometimes.

You are on the road against a team that is 3-0 at home and plays a stiff defense. You have many offensive weapons injured for the game, and yet your strongest pick of the week (not sure how that's possible since it's only Tuesday and you don't know what the rest of the lines for the week will look like) is Orlando -3.5?

Nguyen

Told u so...oh well, at least I made my cash.