greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

another lame loss bkn n utah over by 1

Cant believe this shit.. foul fest every 10 seconds down to the clock. Everytime i play these two teams they always penetrate me no matter what. If i play over these fools will not shoot the ball til clock violation. When i play under they take 4 shoots in a minute and foul every other play. Hate it when tbey make the score over by 1 or half because of dumb bench fouling nonstop even the games already loss. When tbey down by 6 or 7 points they dont foul but by doubke digits they foul like shit.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

That's basketball betting for you. Spreads are decided in the last 1min. Game in never over till its over. That's why I stick to football.

Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Don't bet large spreads and that anxiety won't happen

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totals are fickle. Whether it lands in the the 160's or the 220's is irrelevant to the outcome of the game. All that matters to the teams is if Team A scores more than Team B.

I bet 75% totals and 25% spreads because I feel that I am better at predicting pace of play with some breathing room over spreads. Because totals are irrelevant to the outcome I don't think you get to whine about losing by the hook or a last second bucket. It's sports betting, not blue chip stock investment.

The more you moan about your losses the less likely you are to make sharp plays and the more likely you are to go on tilt and make snap decisions that lead to more losses.

Not trying to be a dikk, just saying move on to your next play and GL with it.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I just hates it when they foul non stop and makes it over by 1 or half point than they stop fouling.. when a lot of people play the over theres times when they suppose to make that fouk but they dont and it lands 1 point or hakf point under. Its the ones thats rigbt on it that pisses me off. I did t bet too big on it and i still came up today but just how they makes it so damn close is damn insane.

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    I just hates it when they foul non stop and makes it over by 1 or half point than they stop fouling.. when a lot of people play the over theres times when they suppose to make that fouk but they dont and it lands 1 point or hakf point under. Its the ones thats rigbt on it that pisses me off. I did t bet too big on it and i still came up today but just how they makes it so damn close is damn insane.
    So bet against the public on your totals and you won't have to worry about being on the wrong side of rigged games.