Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Bulls @ Sixers Live

Couple of things

1. Derrick Rose is not getting a lot of calls like Durant and James do
    2. Luol Deng is in a contract year - he is best 3 in the league right now...
    3. This game might get ugly in the second half....

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Bulls way too careless with the ball. Player rotation sucked as well. Got out scored 58-40 in second half. Philly is not a good team. Bulls should be embarrassed.

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Bulls way too careless with the ball. Player rotation sucked as well. Got out scored 58-40 in second half. Philly is not a good team. Bulls should be embarrassed.
    If Philly's not a good team, what does that make the Bulls? Overrated?

TiredPro

Did you watch the game Sherlock ? Bulls had 20 point lead at one point. Sixers have nothing inside. They must shoot lights out to eek out a win. Had Bulls not deviated from first half game plan, they win easily. Bulls win three times as many games as the Sixers by the end of the season.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Did you watch the game Sherlock ? Bulls had 20 point lead at one point. Sixers have nothing inside. They must shoot lights out to eek out a win. Had Bulls not deviated from first half game plan, they win easily. Bulls win three times as many games as the Sixers by the end of the season.
    Did you watch the game Watson? More importantly, did you see the end of it? The part where the Bulls lost (despite the Sixers having nothing inside and having to shoot lights out)? You're saying they lost because they deviated from their first half game plan. So you think they just have bad coaching then?

You never answered the question.

TiredPro

Bulls coaches and players made poor decisions in second half. Losing one game to an inferior opponent doesn't make your team over rated. What are you going to do with all the betpoints you won tonight on the Sixers ? Enjoy your win.

Potentate
    Skirred Money

Bulls coaches and players made poor decisions in second half. Losing one game to an inferior opponent doesn't make your team over rated. What are you going to do with all the betpoints you won tonight on the Sixers ? Enjoy your win.
    Your major problem here is not realizing that I never said they were overrated. I asked. If you look at my original post, you'll even see a question mark after the word overrated. As in, I was asking if they were overrated, perhaps leading to people betting on them to win by near double digits tonight, when in fact, they ended up losing to a team that has nothing inside and had to shoot lights out to get the win.

Also, bro, I didn't win any betpoints. Actually, I won a whole $20 on the Sixers. And I'm not going to do anything with it except maybe throw on the Warriors or Kings live. To answer your question.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Well I said the game would get ugly in the 2nd half...but i did not realize it was going to get ugly for the Bulls!! Christ....are the sixers for real?