imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv 2 unit NBA Play for Friday (YTD: 55-41 +22.50 Units)

YTD: 55-41 +22.50 Units

Won the nail biter with the Clippers on Wednesday.. Hopefully this one isn't that close..

2* DENVER NUGGETS -2½
    Rockets have been struggling lately losing three out of their last four games,Rockets lost to horrible ATLANTA, Boston without T-MAC but @ Home and got blown out by Toronto..

Rockets have been out rebounded in 6 games straight and when you can't reb on the road it's not easy..

Denver is fighting for a playoff spot and needs this game a little more than the Rockets who can afford to lose..

Denver is always tough the high altitude etc IMO won't help the Rockets get out of their funk.

Nuggets have won two straight and haven't been turning the ball over either.. Believe they have turned a new leaf and might be a good team to wager on for awhile..

So we are getting a hungry team at home playing a team who is struggling and only having to give less than 3 points?

Let's do this...

Would be so friggin cool to win this bet!!

Good luck and please if you read this please give me feedback..

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

My nuggets played their most complete game since we've had AI and Carmelo in the lineup last night. Hopefully we keep it up. Good luck, I may play this myself tommorow.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG- I rolled with ya the other night on the Clippers game and I'm gonna roll with ya again! I really didn't think we were gonna get so lucky on with the Clips, but some have to go our way every once in a while! I really see this hungry Denver team playing solid tonight with Ivo and Melo each having about 30-40! Rockets aren't nearly as solid on the road as they are in the Toyota Center... I like the Nuggets to win this sucker and hopefully cover!

Best of luck with your plays today bud!
    Would love to consult with you about a few college games...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I like the Nuggets in this game as well IMG. A blow out would be nice.