ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone like new orleans +2 tonight?

figure this line would be higher since pacers are incredibly better

pelicans rebuilding, renovated arena and team

line dropped a point

Coolin
    Coolin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

I added them to one of my teasers. I like them but i don't know if 2 points is enough against the Pacers. If it was +4 I would deff take them.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Coolin View Post
    I added them to one of my teasers. I like them but i don't know if 2 points is enough against the Pacers. If it was +4 I would deff take them.
    ya i thought they would def open at +4 or a bit higher. +3 and now at +2, what gives? is this a gimmie for the road faves? you figure the pacers would cover this easily

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

77% of public on Indiana...it opened at -2.5 now down to -1.5....I kinda like pelicans as well but hesistant..lookin at why Milwaukee dropped too after bout 70%+ on knicks and it dropped from -9 to -7.5

ridims

down to a PK... i got new orleans at +2.5 not to long ago, pacer injury perhaps

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like the Pellicans a lot tonight. They're gonna be good this year, I actually think they make the playoffs.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Hibbert tweeted that he's playing tonight, so I don't see why the line would of dropped so dramatically. Oh well, I like the Pelicans upside but I think the Pacers are just better...back to back or not. Don't see the first game of the year being the game that the Pelicans show how good they can be.

laddder
    laddder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

took the pelicans -1

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Off topic but: anyone else have trouble calling them the pelicans? I just can't bring myself to refer to a team as the fukkin pelicans. It's either just new Orleans, or the hornets

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Off topic but: anyone else have trouble calling them the pelicans? I just can't bring myself to refer to a team as the fukkin pelicans. It's either just new Orleans, or the hornets
    worst name ever. i have to admit, i never refer to them as the pelicans