ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

TTM 2013-2014 NBA Thread

I actually like sharing NBA unlike NFL where I mostly share winning teasers. Unless I say so, play is for normal amount. I like to live bet in the NBA too, again so like NFL I can't really share those gut trigger plays.

Clippers 1st Half -5.5

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

as I said I like to live bet games in certain spots when I see good value.... as I did when there were 18 pts scored first 6 min of 3rd quarter but the play had picked up + fouls + Heat keeping a big lead = lots of late points

so I pounced on the over 176 live for $100, which in the NBA is 2 units for me not 1 unit like football

just want to post some of these to give people confidence in me, i do have my angles and theories as to how to bet the NBA both b4 tip and also live wagers

watching the games unfold really does make it easy to make money with live betting

currently rooting on my posted play of Clips 1st half!!! good start to the season

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

0-1 -1.1 units posted plays

happy to find out those lazy fukks got blown out by the LAL bench... i put way too much weight into Doc teaching defense lol, not ever again