sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

NBA Season props 2013/14

Starting the NBA Season off with a few prop bets.

Otherwise will mainly be focusing on just sides and totals this year. (Was very hot and cold with my prop bets last season)

Of course anyone who is thinking about tailing must be willing to have a portion of their bankroll tied up for a minimum of 6 months.

For me personally I don’t ever like to commit any more than 10% of my roll to futures at any one time.

1* Kevin Durant to win Regular Season MVP (+380 Sportsbet/IAS)
    1* Ben Mclemore to win Rookie of the year (+700 Sportsbet/IAS)
    2* Philly Under 16.5 regular season wins (-115 Sportsbet/IAS)
    2* New Orleans Over 38.5 regular season wins (-120 Sportsbet/IAS)
    1.5* Denver Under 45.5 regular season wins (-105 Pinnacle)
    1* Cleveland Over 39.5 regular season wins (-106 Pinnacle)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Starting the NBA Season off with a few prop bets.

Otherwise will mainly be focusing on just sides and totals this year. (Was very hot and cold with my prop bets last season)

Of course anyone who is thinking about tailing must be willing to have a portion of their bankroll tied up for a minimum of 6 months.

For me personally I don’t ever like to commit any more than 10% of my roll to futures at any one time.

1* Kevin Durant to win Regular Season MVP (+380 Sportsbet/IAS)
    1* Ben Mclemore to win Rookie of the year (+700 Sportsbet/IAS)
    2* Philly Under 16.5 regular season wins (-115 Sportsbet/IAS)
    2* New Orleans Over 38.5 regular season wins (-120 Sportsbet/IAS)
    1.5* Denver Under 45.5 regular season wins (-105 Pinnacle)
    1* Cleveland Over 39.5 regular season wins (-106 Pinnacle)
    Especially like your bets on the Pelicans and Cavs.

Good luck Sando.

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

Really like all of these except McLemore. Think Oladipo runs away with it.

BOL this year Sando

sando

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Especially like your bets on the Pelicans and Cavs.

Good luck Sando.
    Cheers you too mate, was wondering if you would be doing NBA this season (saw your thread).
    Quote Originally Posted by J_smiff View Post
    Really like all of these except McLemore. Think Oladipo runs away with it.

BOL this year Sando
    Thank you. From what I hear the Magic are going to be really easing Oladipo into the daily grind of the NBA, whereas I think Mclemore will play more from the start, especially with the departure of Evans. I would be extremely surprised if the ROY is won by anyone other than these two (although I know many are talking up Olynyk - AKA the next Nowitzki)
    Last edited by sando; 10-29-13 at 01:09 AM.

sando

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Look good. Not sure about the Pelicans bet. They have a lot of new pieces so lets see how they come together. Evans has been passive the last 2 years and if he doesn't improve it will be trouble for this team. Wow Philly total is crazy.

I like the Lakers to make the playoffs. Good value in your Durant bet, I would also give some consideration to CP3 for MVP. Lebron obviously not much value there.

sando

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Look good. Not sure about the Pelicans bet. They have a lot of new pieces so lets see how they come together. Evans has been passive the last 2 years and if he doesn't improve it will be trouble for this team. Wow Philly total is crazy.

I like the Lakers to make the playoffs. Good value in your Durant bet, I would also give some consideration to CP3 for MVP. Lebron obviously not much value there.
    I agree 100% mate. CP3 is my MVP dark horse this season. Was also leaning towards over on the Lakers and also the Bulls and T-Wolves, and leaning towards the under on the Wizards, Celtics and Hawks. I feel most confident about the Pelicans over and the 76ers under (really like the 76ers under), and also Durantula for MVP (especially with Westbrook out). I think Durant is going to explode this year, but not willing to tie up more than 1 unit on such a speculative play.
    Last edited by sando; 10-29-13 at 02:55 AM.

NBASharp
    NBASharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

Really like the Ben McLemore pick, got that one for +1100 on LadBrokes. That guy played out of his mind in preseason and definitely got the license to shoot from Michael Malone. Given that the Kings can be one of the suprises in the West, these odds are pure value. This can exactly develop like Damian Lillard last year. Awesome preseason, solid minutes and steady improvement. I just hope he gets the start over Marcus Thorton. Either way he is one of the favorites for me at this point, I don't understand why Oladipo is the favorite - he looks way too raw at this point and isn't really likely to impact the 'success' of his team.