LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

March Basketball Parlay of the Day Winner Will Win an LCD DVI Monitor!

That's right, SBR will give the winner of the March Basketball Parlay of the Day Contest a sparkling new 19-inch LCD DVI Monitor! Keep in mind guys that I WANT to win this thing myself, so you all better bring your "A" games to beat me!!

For those of you unfamiliar with the contest, here are the rules:

Post your 2 best basketball plays each day, NBA and CBB full-game Sides & Totals allowed only, no halves. Same game Side/Total parlays are ok. You have until five minutes before tip time of your first game to post the selections. Also note that all plays will now be graded against a uniform line! I will post the lines from Pinnacle at approximately 11 AM ET each day. Those of you wishing to make selections before then may do so without posting your lines, and they will be graded against my posted lines.

All parlays will be graded as 10.00 to win 26.00, and I will keep two sets of standings: the Official Standings will be based on parlay units won/lost, and the secondary standings will be on a game-by-game basis ranked by winning percentage.

The Catch: You must have SOME ANALYSIS for each play. Only needs to be one sentence, no big deal, although full paragraphs are ok too. Plays submitted with no analysis will NOT COUNT toward standings.

The player with the most units won after the games of March 31 will win the winner-take-all grand prize. Note that you must play at least 15 days (30 plays) during the month to qualify for the prize! In case of a tie in units, the tiebreaker will be the better winning percentage. If still tied, the contest will be extended with the tied players making one parlay selection per day at the start of April until the tie is broken. NO PASSES will be allowed during this extension period, and any of the tied players doing so will be eliminated regardless of the other player(s) results for that day.

Good Luck to All (but not too much...I need a new monitor!)

Fine Print:

1 entry per household and IP address.

Must use lines posted in daily thread by LT Profits

Tie breakers:
    Will be decided by win % of individual parlay legs. 2nd tiebreaker is based on additional daily parlays until one person breaks tie.

15 parlays must be made in the month.

All decisions made by SBR with regards to this contest are final.

SBR will pick a DVI LCD monitor that is features on this page when winner is decided.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 02-28-07 at 11:28 PM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hell yeah!! Thanks SBR

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Very nice for SBR to step up and deliver a prize for this contest.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I like that you can't coast if you snag a big early lead. In the Feb contest, I could just sit and tie, but in the words of Clark W. Griswold, "I'm going for it, honey!"

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Yeah, I like that you can't coast if you snag a big early lead. In the Feb contest, I could just sit and tie, but in the words of Clark W. Griswold, "I'm going for it, honey!"
    LOL Great movie!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Congrats Stump! Another good contest showing

Your shiny new window to the SBRforum has been ordered and is coming via UPS

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...8266&CatId=170

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

And thanks to LT for putting this together.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Thanks Bill, LT, and SBR. My kids will love it.