H8ERS GONNA H8
    H8ERS GONNA H8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

NBA Season Thread 2013-2014

Alright errrbody. Going to start posting my NBA season picks for the year. I will be getting my lines through Bookmaker and will post my picks daily.

Now for the first pick. Although Im super jacked for the Heat to get their rings and play the bulls on Tuesday, I am going to be staying away from this game. The Heat are currently -5 and I think it will probably be a very close game. The bulls always seem to play with a chip on their shoulder and this is a huge rivalry game. It will be interesting to see how D Rose plays in his first regular season game since the ACL injury. I could see this one going either way so I have no play on it.

The play that I will be taking on Tuesday night is the Pacers -11.5 at home vs the Magic. The Pacers are a great home team and will definitely have a lot of motivation coming into the season after they lost to the heat last year in the eastern conference finals. Granger will be out for this game because of a strained left calf but that shouldn't matter too much b/c the Pacers basically played the entire season last year without him. I believe that the new-look Magic will struggle with this game and Pacers come out with a convinving win.

Pacers -11.5 $55 to win $50

H8ERS GONNA H8
    H8ERS GONNA H8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Well that backdoor cover was horseshit. Next bet will be Nick Young OVER 14 points(-150). Taking this because nick young loves to shoot way too much and Kobe won't be in the game bitching at him. should break that total fairly easily.

Bet 55 to win 36

Record: 0-1 -$55

TakeItToTheBank
    TakeItToTheBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Nuggets +3 tonight