SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Burns: Bulls -11 vs Warriors

Bulls -11 vs Warriors

Game Time: 2/28/2007 8:30:00 PM
    By: Ben Burns

Home at the United Center, look for a blowout tonight for the Chicago Bulls as they host the Golden State Warriors.

This game figures to be a blowout. The Bulls have been terrific at home all season, going 22-8 straight up and 18-12 against the spread. The Warriors, on the other hand, have been horrid on the road, going 6-22 straight up and 11-17 against the spread.

In addition to having homecourt advantage, the scheduling situation also favors Chicago which had last night off. Golden State was blown out at Milwaukee last night, and will now be playing its fourth game in the past five nights. The last time the Warriors played the second of back-to-back games (last Sunday afternoon), they were crushed by the Lakers, 102-85. That dropped them to an awful 0-12 straight up (2-10 against the spread) the last 12 times they played the second of back-to-back games, including a 0-9 against the spread mark the last nine in that situation.

The Bulls will have plenty of motivation after losing their last two games and also dropping a game by two points at Golden State three weeks ago. While they've had real problems at Oakland, the Bulls are 5-0 straight up and 4-1 against the spread the last five times they were a host in this series.

They should be able to improve on those numbers this evening. Expect a beat-down and consider laying the points!

Play: Bulls -11
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 12:16 PM. Reason: image does not exist

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree Mr.Buns. I'm liking the Golden State Warriors in this game myself.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got Bulls at -10.5 last night. Hate laying this many points, but overlay is in the green juicy pastures.

Right now this is also the spirolean play in the NBA. Tempted to get some back at +12.5.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Maybe I got suckered into the points, but I'm taking the 12 and running.