amhinternational
    amhinternational's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Ty gaston 2013

Just wanted to know if this guy is a scam or not? I check my post frequently after work around 2pm pacific everyday so feel free to add any comments you may have.

P.S Back your statements up with facts please, no b.s trying to make some real cash here o.k Thanks

mbrandau
    mbrandau's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony Bucca Sports handicapper. Check him out.

amhinternational

thanks

amhinternational

What kind of record with his plays have you had? An how long have you been with his service?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

no clue on gaston's paid picks, but i think he's lying about his free picks record. he states that he's 70% or something on his free picks going back years on youtube. the problem is that nobody's going to sit and watch thousands of videos to verify this. but what i did do was track him daily for right at 3 months, and quit doing it about 2 weeks ago. his free pick record over those 3 months came in at 46% and down a tiny bit more than -20 units. he loved playing chalk on his mlb games, frequently giving out games over -150 (and still losing like crazy).

now it is possible that he's 70% over several years, but i think that 90 days is a pretty good indicator of a person's performance right? and there's a huge difference between 70% and 46%.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

and to add, a handicapper should be willing to give you a free trial if he's worth anything. if they refuse, you pretty much know the answer why.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nelsonrc24