SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavaliers versus Hornets

Cavaliers -6 to cash

Game Time: 2/27/2007 7:00:00 PM
    By: Dave Price
    http://www.procappers.com

Quicken Loans Arena is the site and quick money is the result if you back the favored Cavaliers against the Hornets.

New Orleans is playing well winning three of its last four games, but the road has been a scary place for the Hornets this season, winning just nine of 27 games away from home.

On the other side of the ball, the Cavs handle their business at home to the tune of a 20-8 home mark this season. After a stretch where the Cavs won five of six straight up and six in a row against the spread, they have now dropped two straight. Getting three days rest and returning home will get the Cavaliers back focused and ready to get back in the win column today.

Cleveland is 4-1 straight up against New Orleans over the last three seasons and the Cavs will continue their dominance of this team at home tonight. Lay the points as I look for Lebron to really torch this team.

Play: Cavaliers -6

SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chalk the Cavs -6

Game Time: 2/27/2007 7:00:00 PM
    By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www.playbook.com

Chalk this one up for the home team. Play the Cleveland Cavaliers versus the New Orleans Hornets.

The Cavaliers return home off a road loss at Miami with revenge on their minds here tonight.

Cleveland (32-24) is a strong 20-8 straight up at home this season, and sports an 8-3 record versus the numbers this month. The Cavs are also 5-1 against the spread when playing teams with a losing record in the second half of the season.

With the Hornets in off a revenge win, look for Cleveland to improve to 18-9 against the spread as a host in this series this evening.

Play: Cavaliers -6

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree guys, I like the Hornets in this game.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I also like the Hornets, in fact, all the away teams look good to me tonight, I'll probably only play NOK and PHO though.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

i'm on the cavs - 5.5 and over 186, cavs have killed me all season.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

The only way I could play this game is with the Hornets. But Im passing on it.

Good luck with your plays.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

LBJ hits two 3's in the last 40 seconds and takes my money