R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

D-12 acting like a fool again

This clown is crying because Orlando the team he ditched is letting someone else wear his old #. Give me a break you fukking moron and get over yourself. Maybe after you retired and won them a title or two I could understand possibly. But you are a clown, ego maniac, insecure dope who does not deserve to be held in such high regard. What's next gonna cry because you don't have a statue next to Magic's in LA? Lol what joke this guy is hope he fails in Houston as well!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sando

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Ive always liked howard. his shananagans the last few years have made me hate him

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

terrible, foolish, embarrassing and self-indulgent behavior.

never, ever lament that some team has not retired your number..

that can only hurt you. Dwight is receiving and deserves heat for this.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

It is foolish on his part to air this kind of grievance to the public but i question the validity of this story. Its the kind of story ESPN loves to circulate in order to get a reaction...out of the fans and the critics alike...the narrative in LA is that everything is Dwights fault...then the story comes out about fans booing Dwight....in China, and now this story about a retired number...all designed to illicit responses from the Laker fans as well as Dwight fans...its the instigator in the schoolyard who tells sally, andrew said she was fat...then runs and tells Andrew what sally said...and all hell breaks loose...media sits back and watches more interest generated for the upcoming season....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Highly doubt Dwight is above making such a ridiculous statement. Not sure who broke the story initially but I heard it on sports radio (Feinstein and Rome).

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

i'll enjoy watching this fool crash and burn this season.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    i'll enjoy watching this fool crash and burn this season.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Ive always liked howard. his shananagans the last few years have made me hate him
    same here

bjb7223

HOUSTON — Dwight Howard might be known as "Superman," but he'll be drawing inspiration from another superhero during his debut season with the Houston Rockets: Batman.

And isn't that ironic? The 27-year-old whose physical feats in his early NBA years were like something out of a comic — the bounding leaps, bulging muscles and extraordinary feats — is now using its stories for spiritual guidance.

As he sits on a couch inside Toyota Center, which he now calls his basketball home, discussing his decision to leave the Los Angeles Lakers that was so hard to make but so easy to understand, he recalls the words that rang so true.

"I actually wrote them down and can tell it to you — it's from Batman," Howard tells USA TODAY Sports. "Batman and Alfred were having a discussion (in the Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises), and Batman didn't like what was going on and he felt like the best thing he could do was just hide.

"Alfred told him, 'You have to endure it. You have to take it. People will hate you for it, but that's the point of being a legend. You can be that outcast. You can make the choice that no one else can make, and that's the right choice.' "

The choice to leave the Lakres, one of the NBA's most storied franchises.

"I kind of took that with me in this situation in L.A.," he continues. "It was hard, something that most people wouldn't have done, because they're looking at the whole situation and people are going to think that I'm running (from the pressure), and people are going to think this or that.

"But I'm like, 'Man, I want to be this legend, I want to be at the top. So I have to endure all that hate, all that criticism. I have to take it, and that's what's going to make me the person and the player I am.' "

Much like the Rockets themselves, Howard sees that scene as a perfect fit for his story. The protagonist plays the part of antagonist for the good of the masses — in this case Rockets fans who are so hopeful that they can enjoy a championship for the first time since back-to-back titles in 1994 and 1995.

bjb7223

the turnover machine is alive and well in San Antonio tonight.

Menses

Dwight Howard Line For the Night Vs Spurs..........4th quarter has not started as yet..

• 15 pts, 16 reb, 2 ast

Is this what you mean by Howard acting like a fool? Well if this is foolish, I would love to see him get wise......hahaha....I look forward to the beating he will hand out to Kaman and Lakers come January...

Ratzz

wow.. 16 Rebounds in 3 Qtrs... is serious dominance.

Laker fans are going to be KILLING themselves... or really, killing Kobe...
    because, he is the one who really chased and chastised him out of town.

if anybody cares to recall... LA LAkers (when in ORL) was his no.1 destination,

then he spoke with Kobe... and the whole thing fell apart..

Lakers chose to stick with Kobe over Dwight.. what a HUUGE mistake, that will turn out to be,..

Kobe is the A-Rod of the Lakers: financially

1) will never leave,
    2) will never defer to anyone down (allow another to avg. more points),
    3) will never take a pay-cut.*

Menses

What no more Dwight acting a fool comments for the night? i wonder why that is....? lol

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    wow.. 16 Rebounds in 3 Qtrs... is serious dominance.

Laker fans are going to be KILLING themselves... or really, killing Kobe...
    because, he is the one who really chased and chastised him out of town.

if anybody cares to recall... LA LAkers (when in ORL) was his no.1 destination,

then he spoke with Kobe... and the whole thing fell apart..

Lakers chose to stick with Kobe over Dwight.. what a HUUGE mistake, that will turn out to be,..

Kobe is the A-Rod of the Lakers: financially

1) will never leave,
    2) will never defer to anyone down (allow another to avg. more points),
    3) will never take a pay-cut.*
    But at least he will break the record for most missed shots...and perhaps points....Laker fans should be proud

Ratzz

lol.. Mens.. nay, my good man..

Sir Kobe Brickalot is ALREADY the ALL-TIME Missed FG Champion of the NBA,
    happened last season in January..

NO PLAYAH E-V-A-H, has missed more Field Goals than Kobe "Brick" Bryant!!