SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Burns: Raptors -3 vs Cavaliers

Raptors -3 vs Cavaliers

Game Time: 2/21/2007 7:00:00 PM
    By: Ben Burns

Lay the points and back the Toronto Raptors at home tonight when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers.

If one had taken a preseason poll asking which of these teams would begin the second half on top of its division, the Cavaliers would have received an overwhelming majority of the votes.

But here we are in late February though and it's the Raptors who lead the Atlantic Division while the Cavs find themselves chasing the Pistons in the Central. Granted, the Cavs have a slightly better overall record than the Raptors. However, that certainly hasn't been the case from an against the spread perspective.

Indeed, while the Cavs are a money-burning 25-27-1 against the spread, the Raptors are a highly profitable 33-19-1 against the spread. In fact, that's the best mark in the entire NBA! The Raptors have been particularly profitable at home where they have gone 17-8-1 against the spread and 19-7 straight up. They are also 4-0 against the spread this season when playing with three or more day's rest (Cavs are 1-3 against the spread) and 11-2 against the spread in that situation the past three seasons.

The Raptors beat the Cavs here back in November and should be able to do so again tonight. Consider laying the small number.

Play: Raptors -3
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 12:17 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under in this game better than I do the Raptors Mr.Burns.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Dan,

AGAIN we are on the same page as I bet the UNDER at 198 this morning.