R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wow you really do need help. I just hope a 3rd alter ego does not show up this season cause it's gonna be a long 8 months or so with 4 of these stupid threads showing up on a nightly basis. I will no longer support this madness any longer and hope everyone else ignores it as well. The whole thing is really played out guy or guys.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHY is the Laker 'WIN' total set to 36?!?!

..or is that just "Total wins BEFORE the All-Star Game" ?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    WHY is the Laker 'WIN' total set to 36?!?!

..or is that just "Total wins BEFORE the All-Star Game" ?
    I'd say its before the all star game...That bulls record from 96 is in serious trouble....Dwight who?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Wow you really do need help. I just hope a 3rd alter ego does not show up this season cause it's gonna be a long 8 months or so with 4 of these stupid threads showing up on a nightly basis. I will no longer support this madness any longer and hope everyone else ignores it as well. The whole thing is really played out guy or guys.
    I just don't get it...last year we bashed showtime...and you had a problem with it...we were being obsessive...I thought about it...and realized, the Lakers were a horrible team with Dwight Howard....he averaged 17 and 12....and led the league in rebounds....he was the problem...he was the cancer...now that cancer is gone and this year...I say they are going to win a championship...now u say I am being obsessive again? What gives?

I'm confused...

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I just don't get it...last year we bashed showtime...and you had a problem with it...we were being obsessive...I thought about it...and realized, the Lakers were a horrible team with Dwight Howard....he averaged 17 and 12....and led the league in rebounds....he was the problem...he was the cancer...now that cancer is gone and this year...I say they are going to win a championship...now u say I am being obsessive again? What gives?

I'm confused...
    u forgot to mention that Kobe will come back stronger than ever!

Ratzz

I'm confused...
    it basically works like this:

Last year, Laker faithful were assuming a steadfast 'wabbit season' position.. (which was maintained all season)
    now, this season 2013-14, we have come out stating the same.

so, the Lakerfan inevitably*MUST assume the opposite position and aggressively defend/attack.. ( regardless if issue)..

since our new position is 'wabbit season'.. the Laker fan is now a proponent and supportive of the idea that it is in fact 'DUCK season'.

(it's whatever is NOT happening)

Menses, Ratzz, Hotelis = Bugs Bunny

Kobetard Lakerfan = Daffy Duck

Elmer Fudd = NBA standings

that's all folks!
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-11-13 at 05:28 PM.

Menses

Well Laker Fans...Opening Night is here...and I think it safe to assume with this magnificent starting line up....

Pau Gasol
    Shawne Williams
    Steve Nash
    Steve Blake
    Kobe Bryant

They should be a shoe in for the Championship this year...never mind what the rest of the league says...I think they destroy the Clippers at Staples tomorrow...Kobe is as good as new, and Dwight is gone....If the Lakers do not win a ring this year....it would be the biggest disaster in sports since......the 2012-2013 Laker debacle.....We won't hold that against them since they had Dwight...and he was far too effective on the defensive end......A true championship team led by D'Antoni doesn't need to play defense.....no excuses...no exceptions.....Lakers 2013-14 CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

i dont think ive ever seen ratz comment on anything besides the lakers

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I hope you don't plan on betting any NBA this year Menses. Your hatred and extreme bias towards certain players and teams will only cloud your judgement. You actually seem like you have some idea about the NBA, but for every sharp comment you make it is backed up by a profoundly stupid one.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

If the Lakers don't win a title?

LOL.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I hope you don't plan on betting any NBA this year Menses. Your hatred and extreme bias towards certain players and teams will only cloud your judgement. You actually seem like you have some idea about the NBA, but for every sharp comment you make it is backed up by a profoundly stupid one.
    LOL...you should be able to tell which comments pass the smell test..hopefully they get you to think ..I have no bias against any player, I simply wish to highlight the regularities and expose mythological sphere of achievement some players, and teams operate within.... and I need not worry about betting this year...I plan to tail you in the NBA...at least half the time anyway...hahahaa
    Last edited by Menses; 10-29-13 at 02:23 AM.

sando

LOL...you should be able to tell which comments pass the smell test..hopefully they get you to think ..I have no bias against any player, I simply wish to highlight the regularities and expose mythological sphere of achievement some players, and teams operate within.... and I need not worry about betting this year...I plan to tail you in the NBA...at least half the time anyway...hahahaa
    Epic answer. I understand this whole Lakers win the title thing is a joke, and you've probably figured out by now that I am indeed a Lake Show fan, however seeing as I suffered through the Kwame Brown/Smush Parker era, I can proudly call myself a true fan, no bandwagon b/s here. I also understand that many many people way overhype Kobe, but I honestly feel like you sell him short. He really is an all time great player - surely you don't dispute this??

Menses

Epic answer. I understand this whole Lakers win the title thing is a joke, and you've probably figured out by now that I am indeed a Lake Show fan, however seeing as I suffered through the Kwame Brown/Smush Parker era, I can proudly call myself a true fan, no bandwagon b/s here. I also understand that many many people way overhype Kobe, but I honestly feel like you sell him short. He really is an all time great player - surely you don't dispute this??
    He is in the Top 20....not in the top 5...and the top ten is arguable....now many of his fans may believe people like myself and Ratzz sell him short....but I will tell you something different....It is the media and his fan base who sell him LONG.......and this is because of where he plays and who he has played with...you must understand, he was CHOSEN as the NBA's replacement for Jordan....and once Jordan retired...Jordan's image was superimposed on top of Kobe...but the mold never fit...you could see the outlines of where Jordan's cardboard body (career and skill level) was cut out....and Kobe's was photoshopped in. Phil Jackson is the only person outside of disgruntled fans like myself who has been willing to talk about this at length......Read his books...and listen to what he says...and watch the tapes...not just the fade away three point buzzer beaters against regular season schmucks....watch the playoff games against Utah in 97/98, watch the 04 finals against Detroit...or the entire 05,06,07 and 08 seasons....

Watch the 06 and 07 playoff series against the Suns when he dropped 50 and his team still lost...or the timeout when Phil told him to stop shooting so much and he proceeded to shoot 3 times in the entire second half to prove a point while embarrassing his teammates..in the process..or the 2010 finals game 7 performance that is unquestionably one of the worst finals performances in nba finals history....and the most rigged piece of officiating the game has ever seen sending Kobe and the Lakers to the line 20 more times than Boston...ensuring their victory..

Kobe is now in his senior stage of his career and the media and his fans are now trying to further cement his legacy by nullifying the dominance and necessity of Shaq and completely disregarding the true savior of the franchise Pau Gasol...Kobe would have left the city had Gasol not arrived...Jerry Buss to the detriment of the team, chose Kobe over Shaq, begged him to stay and had Jerry West give him Pau Gasol for a bag of peanuts...all of this after Kobe ask to be center piece of the team, chased Shaq and Phil out of town, then whined and threatened to leave when his poor percentage shooting got them bounced out of the playoffs year after year...

What kind of career would Kobe of had, had he been drafted by the Bulls in 84? or the Cavs in 03? Would he had been a 5 time champion? Could he had won two mvp's and an nba finals appearance coached by Mike Brown with team of scrubs? Lets have Kobe switch places with Vince, Iverson, McGrady...would he still have had the same career? Imagine Kobe spending a career on a team playing small...with no 7 footers, would he be an all time great? Or just another good player who never won a ring?
    Last edited by Menses; 10-29-13 at 02:49 PM.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

He is in the Top 20....not in the top 5...and the top ten is arguable....now many of his fans may believe people like myself and Ratzz sell him short....but I will tell you something different....It is the media and his fan base who sell him LONG.......and this is because of where he plays and who he has played with...you must understand, he was CHOSEN as the NBA's replacement for Jordan....and once Jordan retired...Jordan's image was superimposed on top of Kobe...but the mold never fit...you could see the outlines of where Jordan's cardboard body (career and skill level) was cut out....and Kobe's was photoshopped in. Phil Jackson is the only person outside of disgruntled fans like myself who has been willing to talk about this at length......Read his books...and listen to what he says...and watch the tapes...not just the fade away three point buzzer beaters against regular season schmucks....watch the playoff games against Utah in 97/98, watch the 04 finals against Detroit...or the entire 05,06,07 and 08 seasons....

Watch the 06 and 07 playoff series against the Suns when he dropped 50 and his team still lost...or the timeout when Phil told him to stop shooting so much and he proceeded to shoot 3 times in the entire second half to prove a point while embarrassing his teammates..in the process..or the 2010 finals game 7 performance that is unquestionably one of the worst finals performances in nba finals history....and the most rigged piece of officiating the game has ever seen sending Kobe and the Lakers to the line 20 more times than Boston...ensuring their victory..

Kobe is now in his senior stage of his career and the media and his fans are now trying to further cement his legacy by nullifying the dominance and necessity of Shaq and completely disregarding the true savior of the franchise Pau Gasol...Kobe would have left the city had Gasol not arrived...Jerry Buss to the detriment of the team, chose Kobe over Shaq, begged him to stay and had Jerry West give him Pau Gasol for a bag of peanuts...all of this after Kobe ask to be center piece of the team, chased Shaq and Phil out of town, then whined and threatened to leave when his poor percentage shooting got them bounced out of the playoffs year after year...

What kind of career would Kobe of had, had he been drafted by the Bulls in 84? or the Cavs in 03? Would he had been a 5 time champion? Could he had won two mvp's and an nba finals appearance coached by Mike Brown with team of scrubs? Lets have Kobe switch places with Vince, Iverson, McGrady...would he still have had the same career? Imagine Kobe spending a career on a team playing small...with no 7 footers, would he be an all time great? Or just another good player who never won a ring?
    If I wash my dick, would you suck it?

Menses

Well sports fans, we're five games in and the Lakers are sitting in 11th place in the Western Conference...they had better get things in gear or this Championship run might be in jeopardy...Why is Kobe out? He should be starting..I heard something about a timetable...and a projected date of return? 2525? The hell with the excuses, somebody needs to tell that fella to put his big boy pants on....Gasol needs his 3rd ring....Kobe needs to play with a sense of urgency....Dwight came back 4 months early from back surgery no less...so Kobe should be ready to play tonight....I expect to see him on the floor.......I will be extremely disappointing if this is not so...No excuses.....

I expect the Lakers to deliver a Sound Beating to the Rockets tonight....with no Dwight and piss poor perimeter defense....I can't see how the Rockets will measure up......GO LAKERS!!!

Ratzz

lol.. the absolute riot to me.. is that they insist they 'fired' Dwight..
    you will not find a Kobe-tard willing to admit.. "man, i wish Dwight stayed"

or better "I wish Kobe treated him with respect"

that's why he left, Kobe is intolerable if you are a top 10 player...
    if you lead the NBA in any positive category...

Kobe will come after you. Kobe talked more smack about Dwight that he did about a rival on
    another team, and players are so afraid of Kobe, that they wait until they are on other teams
    to speak about it. (Jamison, Smush Parker.. etc).

after Kobe chased Shaq away..*
    Big Shaquille immediately paired up with Wade in Miami and won a Championship.
    If a couple of superstars pair up, and cooperate, they win a championship..

was there any scandalous fights reported in Miami between Shaq and Dwyane Wade?*

how many coaches did they fire in Miami after Shaq arrived?

if they sign Carmelo next year it wil be the same...
    (i hope they do, Carmelo is not a warrior, he is a quitter)

He tries to shoot the team through a playoff series..

Carmelo Anthony playoff record is 22-42: (.343)

Kobe is much higher because he has been graced by playing
    with tremendous talent, people forget *that Shaq won ALL
    the Finals MVP trophies that they won together. All of them,

this play would never happen with Kobe on the team,
    because:

A) Kobe would scolding another player, blaming them for the loss
    B) and if he did have the presence of mind to seize the opportunity...

would then take the difficult shot and miss. Instead of passing the ball to Dennis Johnson

**http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpJXDPnQTE

Lakers will never win another playoff series with Kobe on the roster.
    and it looks like laker fans in in for another 3 yrs. of Kobe.

and he won't come cheap either, look for him to INSIST on at least $20 Million
    even after 35 years of age.

and the LAKERS WILL DO IT.*

Ratzz

this play would never happen with Kobe on the team,
    because:

A) Kobe would scolding another player, blaming them for the loss
    B) and if he did have the presence of mind to seize the opportunity...

would then take the difficult shot and miss. Instead of passing the ball to Dennis Johnson

**http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpJXDPnQTE
    i love how composed Larry Bird is a few seconds after the play...*

man that is cool nerves.

His spirit is larger than that moment,
    and is not swept away by the current

Ratzz

i recommend taking Houston Rockets (-4) in the 1st Qtr tonight vs. the visiting Lakers

they should want to start quick. 2 baskets no biggie

Menses

You should hear them on ESPN LA this morning...."We are over Dwight" " Its no biggie" "LA does not care about Dwight".......LMAO.........If this is the case, why did Laker fans buy tickets to the Clipper game to boo Dwight....? How else can you explain "Clipper fans" booing a player who essentially gave the Clippers the key to LA....? LOL......hahahahah.....Half the fans in the stands had Laker jersey's on.....

You will notice when players leave Los Angeles....they start to talk about what it is really like playing with Kobe...Jamison all but said this past week...that the real reason Dwight left was Kobe.....everything else was secondary...But of course this is not news to us......Now here's a question for you Ratzz...Do you really believe Jim Buss Hired D'Antoni because he thought he was the right fit or was it in FACT A KOBE/STEVE NASH HIRE?

LOLOLOL.....Guess what my answer is? I do not believe for one moment Buss hired D'antoni simply out of jealousy of Phil. IT WAS A KOBE HIRE....this is why the media has been so quick to throw Jim under the Bus...and or Dwight....Kobe knew that if Phil came back he would cater to Dwight and run the offense thru Dwight as it should be in a Triangle Offense. Kobe was not about to go back to the system that was in place in the Shaq era...and we saw how that turned out. This is why he told Dwight immediately after he signed, that he would be the 3rd option on the team behind him and Nash...and then told the media on media day that there would be NO SHARING OF THE BALL...that it was HIS TEAM.....Kobe wanted a coach who would allow him to do as he pleased. He could chase the scoring records and continue to jack up as many shots as he wanted. At this point in Kobe's "illustrious" career, he does not want to defer to a center or point guard or anyone else. Chris Paul is notorious for getting on Griffin and Jordan about their defense....no way he puts up with Kobe's lack of defense and shot jacking. It would have been a disaster as well..

Dwight and Phil texted one another on and off during this time...gee i wonder what they discussed? LOLOLOL.......Phil saw right through the hiring of Mike D'Antoni and knew Kobe had a hand in it...which is why he threw Kobe under the bus in his new book by coming out and telling the media "HE WANTED KOBE TO PLAY MORE LIKE LEBRON" and that "JORDAN WAS A BETTER LEADER"....Phil was not only angry about Buss...he was angry with Kobe...that's why he was willing to go on Leno and explain exactly why Kobe was not better then Jordan....Phil was paying Kobe back...for allowing Buss to hire D'Antoni...Phil does not have one disparaging thing to say about Jordan....not one disparaging thing to say about Shaq, and has been very complimentary to Lebron...but he still finds time to criticize Kobe and his game...I wonder why that is?

Kobe has sabotaged this team time and time again in order to maintain his status as the ALPHA male on this team...he would rather the team LOOSE with him as the focal point rather than WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP as a team..and now here they are the 11th seed....but look....GASOL IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM..bailing them out night after night...win or loose....the same GASOL D'Antoni benched...last year.....at the beginning of the season...he failed to do what McHale has already successfully done, play two bigs at the same time......now what do we see? Kaman and Gasol on the court at the same time in the 1st quarters at times...I suspect Rambis is behind that.....Gasol is the best 4 in the west..only David Lee and Kevin Love have been better....had he waited for Dwight to rest till January...and allowed Nash and Blake to truly play the 1...Dwight would have been less angry...and better suited to return...instead he catered to Kobe's ago....and made Blake and Nash irrelevant......look how well Blake played when Kobe went down with the ankle sprain...

The ball movement was better then...it is better now....I cannot wait to see Kobe return and destroy the chemistry yet again....he is already a jump shooter...imagine the volume of shots he will take now that he can no longer create off the dribble...after the injury....lol.....and if CARMELO IS FOOLISH enough to come out west...it is going to be a blood bath.....with both him and Kobe arguing over who takes the most shots....they may land Kevin Love however...if things don't go well in Minny...then KObe will attempt to shakedown Love....and destroy his career as well.....
    Last edited by Menses; 11-07-13 at 06:05 PM.

sando

Would you two grow up already.
    Kobe doesn't care about you, so you should stop wasting so much of your time caring about him.

Menses

Kobe doesn't care about you, so you should stop wasting so much of your time caring about him.
    oh come come now...you must get in the spirit....tis the season...LA fans are giving to Dwight heavy...we must return the favor.....Sando I need some winners.....went 2-4 last night...

sando

Should have tailed mate, I finished +5.9 units, best night yet.

Here's a play you should like - Rockets to destroy the Lakers today.

Ratzz

lol.. i believe this also applies to you..*

Ratzz

Should have tailed mate, I finished +5.9 units, best night yet.

Here's a play you should like - Rockets to destroy the Lakers today.
    i am on the Rockets -4, 1st Qtr..

after that i am leaving it alone

sando

Nice play I like it a lot. I tried to swing you a few points for your sharp comment (it does indeed apply to me too) but SBR said "you can't give this poster any points"

Menses

I think I will take that one!! it would not surprise me at all to see lake show cover....in fact, i think all dogs are covering tonight...

Ratzz

Nice play I like it a lot. I tried to swing you a few points for your sharp comment (it does indeed apply to me too) but SBR said "you can't give this poster any points"
    thank you, Sando
    for that sentiment and gesture.. much appreciated..

couple of yrs back, i was in a silly feud with Lakerboy over his Nazi avatars, ( i did say silly)
    and i was taking heat from his followers (he had many back then)

i just wanted to post beef-free, so i created another user from same commputer (which halted ptss)
    which i never re-established..

you a great capper.. a lion with many tails (followers of picks)
    keep 'em coming

ps> i do think also, that Atlanta (+1.5) 1st Qtr. is good-2-go in Denver

cheers, ®

Menses

Well sports fans, we are a couple of weeks in to the season and the Lakers are currently sitting at 5-7.....and sitting in 12th place in the Western Conference...I dunno about you...but I am starting to get worried....this team was supposed to be contending for a championship....after Dwights departure, I figured they were a LOCK.....espn ranked them 12th but what the hell do they know? And Why Kobe is not playing is beyond me...WHEN IS KOBE COMING BACK? Why is he taking so long to return from an achilee's injury?

He is the black mamba...he is different than anyone else...he just better than everyone else right? So where is he? Will he play tonight against Golden State? Either way....these Lakers better get themselves in gear....if they want that 6th ring for Kobe....I expect them to go on 15 or so game winning streak.....especially after Kobe gets back...its going to be lights out....Kobe will take between 34-45 shots a game....and given his perference for not playing defense, he will have more energy on offense....I think he may even win MVP when its all said and done......I can't wait to see what D'Antoni has in store for Golden State....!! GO LAKERS!!!!

Menses

Well Tonight is the Night of Kobe triumphant return to the NBA. NO EXCUSES NOW folks....personally I thought he should have been starting the season against the clippers... given all the hoopla about him breaking records for quickest recovery....I was really disappointed...but all is forgiven!!! Kobe's return means the Lakers are absolutely a LOCK to win an NBA championship.....NO EXCUSES....never mind the fact that they are currently sitting in 12th place...Buss believes it...that's why he destroyed the salary cap room by signing Kobe to that enormous contract...a few weeks ago...the Lakers clearly have all the talent they will need to win a ring this year and next year as well....

Nevermind Portland and OKC....The hell with the Pacers.....After all...Kobe just called himself the best player in the game...despite nearly missing the playoffs last year....and shooting an abysmal 46 percent from the field...you just have to admire the mans confidence...

I don't know about you guys but I just don't see this team loosing this year....tonight marks the beginning of a new era in Kobe dominance...and Laker championships....I can just feel it!!! GO LAKERS!!

Ratzz

Well Tonight is the Night of Kobe triumphant return to the NBA. NO EXCUSES NOW folks....personally I thought he should have been starting the season against the clippers... given all the hoopla about him breaking records for quickest recovery....I was really disappointed...but all is forgiven!!! Kobe's return means the Lakers are absolutely a LOCK to win an NBA championship.....NO EXCUSES....never mind the fact that they are currently sitting in 12th place...Buss believes it...that's why he destroyed the salary cap room by signing Kobe to that enormous contract...a few weeks ago...the Lakers clearly have all the talent they will need to win a ring this year and next year as well....

Nevermind Portland and OKC....The hell with the Pacers.....After all...Kobe just called himself the best player in the game...despite nearly missing the playoffs last year....and shooting an abysmal 46 percent from the field...you just have to admire the mans confidence...

*I don't know about you guys but I just don't see this team loosing this year....tonight marks the beginning of a new era in Kobe dominance...and Laker championships....I can just feel it!!! GO LAKERS!!
    did he really call himself the best player in the game?!?!?!***LOL...

what a tool!! he is too much.. no wonder he demands so much money... he actually thinks he cut the Lakers a deal,
    lowering his rate to $24M a year.... omg.. the next three years (this season included.. will be a riot for the Kobe-haters

Ratzz

what a fool Kobe is. GREAT POST.. this vid says it all

the practices are kid-gloves w/Kobe...
    the NBA does NOT play kid-gloves.. this wil be a riot, i expect

i can't believe he called the extension "WIN-WIN" for both him AND the Lakers!! *

Lakers should tank pretty bad with Kobe back.

that nut-hugger conducting the interview is a joke!!

Menses

did he really call himself the best player in the game?!?!?!***LOL...

what a tool!! he is too much.. no wonder he demands so much money... he actually thinks he cut the Lakers a deal,
    lowering his rate to $24M a year.... omg.. the next three years (this season included.. will be a riot for the Kobe-haters
    Absolutely....I shit you not......I could not believe he had the nerve to call himself the best after being ranked 25th....and You have a hall of a fame guard who should know better interviewing him and kowtowing to everything he says....Payton was a defensive genious and he is talking to man who hasn't played defense in years....Peyton was a two way player...he should know better.....A self serving video hyping himself up and now this...video....LOL...not once did I hear Kobe speak on what he is going to do to actually HELP his teammates.....not once!!!

Menses

I am really disappointed in how Kobe Looked Sunday Night...I don't want to hear how he needs time to get adjusted...AS I SAID BEFORE...NO EXCUSES.....we don't have time for Kobe to get adjusted...Lakers are going to win the Championship this year. KOBE NEEDS TO PLAY WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY......Dwight was a coward when he complained about being injured last year...thats an excuse......KOBE PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON AND MAN UP.......I expect to see a Laker blow out tonight against the Phoenix Suns....

NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!! LAKERS ROLL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Menses

WOW....is call I can say....Things sure have gone downhill in a hurry.....I was positive the Lakers would win it all this year....Dwight was no longer here...and he was the one thing holding them back from winning a championship....How could it have gone wrong? Oh yeah...its Pau Gasol's fault...Well as soon as they trade Pau...then things will really turn around I just know it....having all those 7 footers to grab rebounds was holding the team back....once Pau is gone....they will be a lock for the championship.....just watch!!

Yeah they have suffered a few injuries along the way...but so what? Their the Lakers...Kobe needs to put his big boy pants on and get over that injury...I just don't see it being that serious....they were on a roll when he came back going 2 and 4....getting beat at home by the Raptors....I just know they were about to go on a 24 game winning streak....and then Kobe goes down again...they've lost 6 in a row and are now 5 games out of a playoff spot but NO MATTER......I BELIEVE THIS TEAM WILL PREVAIL!!! GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

Fuc YOU PAU!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Menses; 01-02-14 at 11:47 AM.

Ratzz

WOW....is call I can say....Things sure have gone downhill in a hurry.....I was positive the Lakers would win it all this year....Dwight was no longer here...and he was the one thing holding them back from winning a championship....How could it have gone wrong? Oh yeah...its Pau Gasol's fault...Well as soon as they trade Pau...then things will really turn around I just know it....having all those 7 footers to grab rebounds was holding the team back....once Pau is gone....they will be a lock for the championship.....just watch!!

Yeah they have suffered a few injuries along the way...but so what? Their the Lakers...Kobe needs to put his big boy pants on and get over that injury...I just don't see it being that serious....they were on a roll when he came back going 2 and 4....getting beat at home by the Raptors....I just know they were about to go on a 24 game winning streak....and then Kobe goes down again...they've lost 6 in a row and are now 5 games out of a playoff spot but NO MATTER......I BELIEVE THIS TEAM WILL PREVAIL!!! GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

penetrate YOU PAU!!!!!!!
    lol.. as usual, Menses is right on here.. where he is wayyy off, is that he grossly fails to mention the inevitable "three-peat" to finish up Kobe's career...(if the Lakers) do not re-up with him after that.. could be 4-peat, who knows?

when Kobe comes back next year and wins the MVP.. every will see what we have been saying all along..

finally Menses and myself will be vindicated*

Kobe would win it this year.. but prolly out to many games.. he will score 40 in the All-Star game to shut everybody up, tho'

you can bet on that.

I expect the prop bet to be Kobe Over/Under (26.5 pts) in the All-Star Game.. (or around there)

TAKE THE OVER AND THANK ME LATER.

Kobe will also take the MVP in the All-Star Game.no doubt*

First 123 Last