ChArRiT
    ChArRiT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas / Clippers 2nd half

Any leans anyone?? I think Dallas and the Under, any opinions will be really appreciated...

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's what I think too, but road teams tend to fade in the 2H. That's my fear.
    I can't touch the Under as they can conspire to take it to OT.

Gaston Monescu
    CFB 5-5
    Gaston Monescu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game is hard to call. If the trends are to mean anything, then the Clippers will tank the second half. Dallas right now is shooting horribly, but will they improve second half? Keep in mind that Dallas has never won a back to back game in L.A. Still, I have money on Dallas overall.

Gaston Monescu
    CFB 5-5
    Gaston Monescu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would totally be on Clippers second half, but seeing as how dumb moves like what Telfair pulled can totally ruin momentum, I maintain that Clippers are just cursed. I expect them to fade out in the 4th as they have in every game this season.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas tends to suck against mediocre teams! 2H is a pass for me. I like Dallas but not to the extent of putting my money on them.
    Baring OT, Under should be the call as LAC are less offensive in 2Hs.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7847

i agree under more than likely, but it's kinda volatile. i also want to say in general, i fear halftime lines that equate to less than the original spread if the game is close like this one is. would lean clippers on principal, but not worth it. i already have clippers +5.5, so no play.