The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

KD and DWade beefin on Twitter

KD tells a reporter than James Harden should be on the top 10 list and DWade should be bumped

Now, I 100% agree with KD.

But Wade's response was classic... Seeing as I don't have time to post the pic, heres what it said.

"Kevin Durant said James Harden should replace me in the top 10...
    * Note to self, make him respect your place in history... again ..." Wade

Dwade - 2
    Durant - 0

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wade has 3 titles

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Wade just needs to retire

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wade has 3 titles
    jj with actual sports knowledge.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wade has 3 titles
    I know you are just correcting OP but how does the number of rings determine if you currently are top 10 player?
    And 2 of those 3 rings is thanks to James...
    I think KD is correct he is not a top 10 player anymore

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    jj with actual sports knowledge.

Its probably Lou on duty now...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

these thugs seem to like technology.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    I know you are just correcting OP but how does the number of rings determine if you currently are top 10 player?
    And 2 of those 3 rings is thanks to James...
    I think KD is correct he is not a top 10 player anymore
    u could say he would have 4 thanks to James since he never showed up against Dallas. You can also say maybe one thanks to James since Ray Allen bailed the Heat out against the Spurs with a last second shot or they would have lost that series. Wade played like a beast against Dallas but couldn't get any help from James. When it comes to Lebrick there will always be selective vision and rewriting of history. Weird the Lebron nuthuggers have completely forgot how Lebron played against Dallas.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 09-25-13 at 08:11 PM.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Hate basketball discussions, because WHO GIVES A F**K ABOUT THE REGULAR SEASON. I am a Chicago Bulls and I know Chicago Bulls will upset everyone and get the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference. Who gives a shit unless you are betting on them? Chicago Bulls have a team built for the regular season and D-Rose has had more than a year and a half to rehab his injury. Only team out of Nets, Pacers, and Heat, Chicago can beat in the playoffs is Indiana. If the Nets turn out as good as everyone is saying.

Russell Westbrook is a ballhog who is not a top NBA player. I said I would have traded Westbrook for Paul or Rondo when OKC was able to. Dwayne Wade is still a top 10 NBA player. Top 10 by guys who will get me a title not just regular season wins. (#1 Lebron James, #2 Kevin Durant, #3 Carmelo Anthony, #4 Derrick Rose, #5 Chris Paul, #6 Stephen Curry, #7 Tony Parker, #8 Dwayne Wade, #9 Tim Duncan, and #10 Dwight Howard) Kobe is not a top 10 player anymore. Yes, Kobe puts up stats, but the reality is the best Kobe statistical seasons are when the Lakers were crappy and it is not even close. Also his defense has really fallen that might be because of Mike D'Antoni, but I don't see Kobe getting a new coach unless he goes out looking like Shaq.

Championships in any discussion about who is better should not be a end all be all. MJ would have won 8-10 titles if he didn't get suspended (1st retirement) and Reinsdorf would have paid the man a lot of money instead of letting him retire a 2nd time. Which probably would have broke up Shaq and Kobe since the refs won't have rigged the Portland vs. Lakers series so the Blazers would win since they would of already had Chicago in the Finals . Kobe could have won 6-9 titles if Shaq and him could have got along. You would of heard all the Laker fans about how Kobe was better than Jordan.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 09-25-13 at 06:00 PM.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Wade no longer a superstar

Kd is

Lebron beat durant, not wade.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Twitter = downfall of society.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave No coincidences 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Twitter = downfall of society.
    Coiner gets it.

Facebook is too.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

You all know this is fake beef for Gatorade right.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    You all know this is fake beef for Gatorade right.
    Is not fake.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

It is for the newest campaign ad...lmaooo.....

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Dfade had shaq and lebroom

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

KD have westbroke

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tony gets it

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

Wade is getting old, but harden hasn't done shit in comparison

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

This is an elaborate staged confrontation between two friends...who are both close friends of Lebron. They are simply continuing the commercial featuring the both of them guarding each other....David Stern continues to fool the masses once again...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Hate basketball discussions, because WHO GIVES A F**K ABOUT THE REGULAR SEASON. I am a Chicago Bulls and I know Chicago Bulls will upset everyone and get the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference. Who gives a shit unless you are betting on them? Chicago Bulls have a team built for the regular season and D-Rose has had more than a year and a half to rehab his injury. Only team out of Nets, Pacers, and Heat, Chicago can beat in the playoffs is Indiana. If the Nets turn out as good as everyone is saying.

Russell Westbrook is a ballhog who is not a top NBA player. I said I would have traded Westbrook for Paul or Rondo when OKC was able to. Dwayne Wade is still a top 10 NBA player. Top 10 by guys who will get me a title not just regular season wins. (#1 Lebron James, #2 Kevin Durant, #3 Carmelo Anthony, #4 Derrick Rose, #5 Chris Paul, #6 Stephen Curry, #7 Tony Parker, #8 Dwayne Wade, #9 Tim Duncan, and #10 Dwight Howard) Kobe is not a top 10 player anymore. Yes, Kobe puts up stats, but the reality is the best Kobe statistical seasons are when the Lakers were crappy and it is not even close. Also his defense has really fallen that might be because of Mike D'Antoni, but I don't see Kobe getting a new coach unless he goes out looking like Shaq.

Championships in any discussion about who is better should not be a end all be all. MJ would have won 8-10 titles if he didn't get suspended (1st retirement) and Reinsdorf would have paid the man a lot of money instead of letting him retire a 2nd time. Which probably would have broke up Shaq and Kobe since the refs won't have rigged the Portland vs. Lakers series so the Lakers would win since they would of already had Chicago in the Finals . Kobe could have won 6-9 titles if Shaq and him could have got along. You would of heard all the Laker fans about how Kobe was better than Jordan.
    Not a chicago fan and do root for Lebron....but I am not blind either. The Bulls can beat everyone in the eastern conference...including Miami and most likely will as most teams do not win the title in their 4th consecutive trip to the nba finals...its inevitable and it will not be an upset either...its the the natural order of things...miami is to chi town what detroit was to Jordan, eventually he gets over the hump.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Dfade had shaq and lebroom
    Shaq was a shell of his former self. What you should have said is that Shaq had Wade and the refs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wade is still a much better all around payer than Harden
    not even close

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Wade is a clown

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11176

Wade is a 2006 NBA finals MVP... Durant after 2012 finals is a

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I wasn't referring to # of rings dwade has.....

Just a clever come back to remind him of their respective places in history. Without a ring, Durant just another Karl Malone. Like I said, KD is probably right but Wade with a little reminder "hey bitch, I got my rings and one was against your squad".

Wade 2
    Durant 0

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kevin Durant is a better player than Dwayne Wade and will always be considered the better player.

Wade got 1 title, and rode Bron's dick to 2 and 3. Nothing wrong with that, but I find this discussion to be along the lines of "Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino". Point being, one is clearly more gifted than the other, and no amount of titles will convince me otherwise.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

It's all fake. And now we are talking NBA so they did their job.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It's all fake. And now we are talking NBA so they did their job.
    True. The nickname thing is more of an atrocity. I might just be getting old, but you don't use nicknames unless a guy is legendary or a friend - and the latter is almost always derogatory.

However, I can't wait to see the anti-gun nuts lose their shit when AK-47 is printed on the back of a jersey.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Kevin Durant is a better player than Dwayne Wade and will always be considered the better player.

Wade got 1 title, and rode Bron's dick to 2 and 3. Nothing wrong with that, but I find this discussion to be along the lines of "Trent Dilfer is better than Dan Marino". Point being, one is clearly more gifted than the other, and no amount of titles will convince me otherwise.
    LOL....utter nonsense...Wade is not Kobe Bryant 2000-03 riding a superior player to a ring. Wade was an established presence in the NBA long before Lebron got there. As Much as i like Lebron, I will not stand by and watch people rewrite history as they have done to shaq regarding Kobe's faux greatness. I remember vividly, shortly after the decision, lebron critics saying that Wade was actually better than Lebron and that it was still Wade's team. Jay Z, Durants own agent even said so in one of his songs......Critics complained that Lebron needed Wade...so now which is it? Does Lebron need Wade or does Wade need Lebron? You cannot have it both ways..hahaha...

He is not a side kick simply enjoying the ride, his skills are far closer to that of Lebron than people realize. His defense has become suspect because he no longer has full use of his knees but can still lock down any defender his size...We must also acknowledge....that this man has never been healthy in his career. Go back and look at his history. He has never played a full 82 games in a season and does not have the knees that Lebron and Jordan were blessed to have. If he were a few inches taller, he would have destroyed the entire league by himself.

Remember folks, Wade showed up in 2011, it was Lebron's sub par performance in the late stretch that ruined it for them against the Mavs. I personally feel Lebron threw the series under threat of his life but history is what it is and Wade was there all the way. This is a man that shot above 50 percent from the field at the age of 31 this past season...He is only 3 years younger than Kobe as he will be 32 come January...do not fool yourselves...Wade no longer has his knees but the skills are there...put him on the deer antler hgh wolverine syrum that Kobe is clearly on and he will continue to play at a 2011 level well into his late 30's....James Harden shot below 48 percent this past season...when healthy, Wade is indeed a top ten player in this league.....and will prove it this year...
    Last edited by Menses; 09-25-13 at 08:11 PM.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    LOL....utter nonsense...Wade is not Kobe Bryant 2000-03 riding a superior player to a ring. Wade was an established presence in the NBA long before Lebron got there. As Much as i like Lebron, I will not stand by and watch people rewrite history as they have done to shaq regarding Kobe's faux greatness. I remember vividly, shortly after the decision, lebron critics saying that Wade was actually better than Lebron and that it was still Wade's team. Jay Z, Durants own agent even said so in one of his songs......Critics complained that Lebron needed Wade...so now which is it? Does Lebron need Wade or does Wade need Lebron? You cannot have it both ways..hahaha...

He is not a side kick simply enjoying the ride, his skills are far closer to that of Lebron than people realize. His defense has become suspect because he no longer has full use of his knees but can still lock down any defender his size...We must also acknowledge....that this man has never been healthy in his career. Go back and look at his history. He has never played a full 82 games in a season and does not have the knees that Lebron and Jordan were blessed to have. If he were a few inches taller, he would have destroyed the entire league by himself.

Remember folks, Wade showed up in 2011, it was Lebron's sub par performance in the late stretch that ruined it for them against the Mavs. I personally feel Lebron threw the series under threat of his life but history is what it is and Wade was there all the way. This is a man that shot above 50 percent from the field at the age of 31 this past season...He is only 3 years younger than Kobe as he will be 32 come January...do not fool yourselves...Wade no longer has his knees but the skills are there...put him on the deer antler hgh wolverine syrum that Kobe is clearly on and he will continue to play at a 2011 level well into his late 30's....James Harden shot below 48 percent this past season...when healthy, Wade is indeed a top ten player in this league.....and will prove it this year...
    I disagree with most of your points, strongly disagree on a few.

To be clear, I was a huge fan of Wade and even now don't dislike the guy. But, he isn't a top 10 player anymore. I'd take Harden straight up over D.Wade every single day of the week. Best SG in the league, and that pains me to say.

Also, Durant is much more of a transcendent talent than D.Wade will ever be, titles included or otherwise.

I am a fan of Durant for no real good reason, except I really enjoy watching him play and think he conducts his off the court demeanor about as good as anyone in sports - to include the Mannings.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

In every sport, no matter what, there is subjective hate for black multi-millionaires... it's hilarious. especially in a game as fluid and team-dependent as basketball.

think objectively, folks.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I disagree with most of your points, strongly disagree on a few.

To be clear, I was a huge fan of Wade and even now don't dislike the guy. But, he isn't a top 10 player anymore. I'd take Harden straight up over D.Wade every single day of the week. Best SG in the league, and that pains me to say.

Also, Durant is much more of a transcendent talent than D.Wade will ever be, titles included or otherwise.

I am a fan of Durant for no real good reason, except I really enjoy watching him play and think he conducts his off the court demeanor about as good as anyone in sports - to include the Mannings.
    And you are entitled to that opinion, but as far as dick riding Bron to rings...you can cut that rhetoric out with the quickness...because its bull shiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Lol @ idiots calling this fake.

You think D-Wade is that desperate for running some marketing stunt that he would deliberately plan out another player to go on TV and call him out for not belonging in a top 10 list?

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

2 NBA superstars with no reason to beef, yet beef on fukkin twitter over who's in top 10... how can this not be fake?

12 Last