hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

celtics best team

lakers blown out by dallas. i donnt want to hear it.

take celtics while still getting 4/1.

noobody is beating them. best starting and best BENCH.

House had 22 points in 22 minutes. lights up 3's lets not forget big baby davis, rasheed wallace, marquis daniels.

Celtics veteran team. You see season opener? When they beat the best home team in basketball on road? after doing same in preseason?

Celtics are too damn good. Take advantage of 4/1. or just keep knocking the spread because they're blowing out teams like they have no respect for humankind.

meanwhile lakers trailed by over 20 in 3rd qtr.

hockey216

And rondo had 16 assists last night

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I agree the Celtics are looking very formidable at the moment but its not even really worth talking about until about 20 games have been played.

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

yeah, its too early.... but its a scary thought that they might be even better than they are now

hockey216

i agree diesel79. too early to judge... but the idea that the celtics can be better than they are now down the stretch is scary. they have a tough road playoff though. will prob have to go through both orlando and cleveland to make the finals and play who will likely be lakers.

lakers just need to be worried about spurs at this point.

too early but looks like the celtics have a tough playoff mathcup ahead of them