john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the clippers tonight as my strongest play because...

clippers +3 - davis and gordon is one of the biggest guard combos tell me how nash and barbosa are going to stop them along with camby kaman containing my favorite player amare tonite davis and gordon going to the hoop all night making the main player amare take fouls and its over clippers are home faster quicker and just better then them suns what you think?

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

The match up is in advantage of Phoenix. The Clippers have a lot of big men. Their not going to be able to keep up with the run and gun Phoenix. And they just had a game yesterday. It's the clippers their lazy lol. Phoenix wins and covers. I wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix won by 40 plus like last year lol.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

already got 3 dimes on phoenix ML. on a back to back no way the clippers keep up with PHO putting up 100+

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Baron Davis is a reason to take the Suns, not the Clippers.

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

But Davis isn't playing at full strength, did you watch him play lastnite? His shoot was way off, he didn't get any lift off his legs. Clippers just don't have much depth, and I agree with SportsTerminator that they play lazy at times, they will also turn the ball over too. If I was to bet on this I would bet the Suns but I'm leaving this one alone, BOL to you.

john49ers

oh god with this feedback yea i 4got the the clippers are a bunch of 50 year old guys that wont be able to keep up with nash and the young suns lol

john49ers

yea i know baron davis his ankle but well see he deff lost some weight looked good in that sense maybe he will bounce back but way to much negative ness to the clippers

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by UnderDog_Philip View Post
    But Davis isn't playing at full strength, did you watch him play lastnite? His shoot was way off, he didn't get any lift off his legs. Clippers just don't have much depth, and I agree with SportsTerminator that they play lazy at times, they will also turn the ball over too. If I was to bet on this I would bet the Suns but I'm leaving this one alone, BOL to you.
    It's the same thing as last year. He's like a bad Sam Cassell.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I didn't think the clippers were that bad yesterday. Lakers were just very good - I think the clips can stick with the Suns no problem. I'm not sure if its enough to cover the +3 but they will be within 10 in my opinion.

john49ers

yea your compaaring baron davis to sam cassell oh god you obvioulsy lost money on baron davis b4

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Why would you ever bet the Clippers? Betting the NBA is about 2 things match ups and Betting the top teams. As for the match up in the Clippers game... The Suns are gonna get out and run the Clippers who are not a fast team played last night this should mean that they will be out run and at -3 the Suns look like the smart play to me. You could even buy a point or 2 then you just need the Suns to win by 2 or 1. Good Luck All

john49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Stealinhome View Post
    Why would you ever bet the Clippers? Betting the NBA is about 2 things match ups and Betting the top teams. As for the match up in the Clippers game... The Suns are gonna get out and run the Clippers who are not a fast team played last night this should mean that they will be out run and at -3 the Suns look like the smart play to me. You could even buy a point or 2 then you just need the Suns to win by 2 or 1. Good Luck All
    please tell me what is so fast about this suns team seriously this isnt the suns of 2 or 3 years ago and what are the clippers morons cause they played last nite there gonna be tired what are they babies they just had all offseason off gimme a break nash barbosa hill frye and amare blazin speed watch out

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

close handicap now 3.5 from 3,i not betting this

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I guess we will see what happens 2night I just don't see a reason to ever bet the clips but hey thats me... BTW I did not say they where the Suns of 3 years ago I just think in the start of the year they will be fresh or fresher and with out Shaq they will have more speed than last year.

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ill be at the game and I'm on the clippers moneyline. I'm sorry but people keep thinking about the old clipper squad. Good luck.

john49ers

looks like i hit was close but the suns backers sounded a liil moronic

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

difference between the suns and clippers is not as big as the suns fans would like to think

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

and all the suns backers who talked crap in this thread suddenly disappear....