CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics vs Cavaliers

So far, everyone I see played under in this game. I don't know exact percentage but when these two teams play against each other, unders cashed a lot more than overs. For today's game, I read it in other forum that the line opened at 193 and now it move all the way down to 183. I do not think it's because of public.... however, something tells me this game will go over this total easily. I am actually going to play 1st half over @ 93. If this lose, I will double the bet on 2nd half over. But if 1st half hits, I will check the line for 2nd half and bet accordingly. GL tonight guys!!

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    So far, everyone I see played under in this game. I don't know exact percentage but when these two teams play against each other, unders cashed a lot more than overs. For today's game, I read it in other forum that the line opened at 193 and now it move all the way down to 183. I do not think it's because of public.... however, something tells me this game will go over this total easily. I am actually going to play 1st half over @ 93. If this lose, I will double the bet on 2nd half over. But if 1st half hits, I will check the line for 2nd half and bet accordingly. GL tonight guys!!
    I like your idea. I won't play it, because the total is a scary bvet to touch with these two teams, but I think your logic is solid. Also, expect the first half to be played at a much higher pace, and therefore have more scoring. The Cavs will come out playing overexcited and faster than usual and Boston will have to match the tempo. Plus, both teams are deadly from deep so this game could easily become high scoring quickly. However, both Doc Rivers and Mike Brown will tear into their respective teams at halftime if the game is high scoring.

CollegePro

very true.... if 1st half become high scoring game, they will eventually make an adjustment on defense.

williams22

very true.... if 1st half become high scoring game, they will eventually make an adjustment on defense.
    I hope I was able to convince you take take the first half over, an if you did, congrats!

CollegePro

thanks man... I did take 1st half over....

williams22

thanks man... I did take 1st half over....
    Awesome!

I shied away from it myself in favor of taking the Cavs for the first quarter, which hit as well.