Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Who's a Good NBA Capper to Follow?

Who's a good capper to follow? I'm not looking to bet just yet because I want to see how some teams play first. But I want follow a capper's progress.

wesleysnipes
    wesleysnipes's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 reputable handicappers that can make you rich

1. www.madduxsports.com
    2. www.vegasedge.com

sincerly alfred kelley- 19 yr old sports bettor, actor, and comedian. My goal is to be making a six figure income with sports betting by age 20!!! I have 2 jobs, and i do research on the picks myself and i play maddux sports free picks. So i can add plenty of money to my betting account every week, and grow it! Once i've acheived success with betting, i want to move to hollywood, california before age 21 to pursue acting full time. And once i become successful at that, then i will pursue my comedic career. About time im 25 yrs old- I will be one of the hottest young adults in the entertainment industry in America! woohooo!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Teddy Covers and Doc Sports hands down

wesleysnipes

I dont know who teddy covers is. But i know of doc sports, and they are very reputable. One of the oldest and most respected sports handicappers in the industry. You wont go wrong with doc sports. It all comes down to the individual to take action, and start playing the picks. There is so much money to be made in the sports betting industry. And it is only the smart people who know of how to do just that- MAKE MONEY! I wish everyone success, and remember that success is a journey, not a destination. I personally work my ass off from 5 am to 1 am. everday- that is 20 hrs a day! everyday! That is compiled of my jobs, my personal responsibilities, and my biz. Hard work pays off! I have a mile to go from getting to where i want to be financially. But as i creep upon april 11,2011- my 20th birthday- I know i will be if not at a six figure income- close! I have become extremely smart over the years with betting. And i could've given up a long time ago. But i stuck with it, because i have a very big desire to be financially independent. So when i have a family- they wont have to worry about money. They wont have to worry about me not being 100 percent in their lives, my wife wont have to worry about money. It will be a very big help for me. It will help boost my acting career and my comedic career. I hope to become the best actor of the 21st century, and the best comedian of the 21st century. I am a non-stop hard worker. So i realize anything is possible. When everybody is sleeping im working hard. When everybody is doing 100 percent, im doing 110 percent. Things maybe going slow for me now. But once thing start moving- a lot of things will follow after. If i can get to 100k/yr- i can get to 1 mill/yr. I can get to 10 mill/yr. And the list goes on. I will always rise to stardom. I will always perfect myself. I will read and read, to get to the top of the ladder. If God has blessed you with a talent, use it to the best of your ability, dont half-do it. Go in all the way and be the best you possibly you can be. Dont ever give up. Because success could come that next day, when you gave up the day before. Good luck to everybody in sports betting, and in the meantime- remember that name alfred kelley! You will see me one day on t.v.- in the heart of the entertainment industry! woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

^^^ Alfred - Don't look to gambling as a way to get rich. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it. Your young so take your time while you learn but never get in over your head in gambling. The quick money rush will destroy you. I know your type, I use to be the same. Take your time and always pay yourself first... meaning save your money before you play your money. Never gamble more then a few percent of your income (5% max), save at least (30%) before you pay your bills, house note, car, etc. Stay disciplined and you'll be ahead of the game at 30. BOL

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

take under 186.5 in the houston game tomorrow, strong play

bigsassyster
    bigsassyster's Avatar Become A Pro!

follow brandon lang and atspicks
    both are great play

ipickwinners

Quote Originally Posted by bigsassyster View Post
    both are great play
    when u say follow brandon lang, i hope u mean fade him...u would be up over 1,110 dimes on the year if u completely faded him....u can find his plays here http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/52883.aspx

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by bigsassyster View Post
    both are great play
    Um, no...I'm making money off of fading Lang on football but thanks for shitty advice.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

wow this guy honestly picked the raiders?

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

fade lang. enough said

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ipickwinners View Post
    take under 186.5 in the houston game tomorrow, strong play
    Whats so strong about that play? This is'nt the same team that Port faced in the playoffs.

Without Yao, Adelman wants to be more up-tempo and generate easier shots.

"I haven't seen very many all-out fast-break teams in the NBA," Adelman said. "It's too well-coached and well-scouted. But you can be a very good up-tempo transition team and that's what we want to do. If we can get guys up the court and attack the defense before they're completely set, then we can find things out and we can be successful. We can't just walk it up. We don't have the personnel."

wesleysnipes

This is the one and only Alfred Kelley

Yes in response to the young lady above. I do and will look at sports betting as a way to become rich. Because I have the right resources to do just that. Maddux sports is making people 30k-250k and more per yr- depending on your bet size. Now you may say if it was that easy everybody would be doing it. Well everybody doesn't have what it takes to become successful. Very few people do! And as i learned the quickest way to become successful is not what you know, it's who you know. I have found the best of the best resources that you can find on the internet when it comes to sports picks. You see going back to what you said, why isn't everybody doing it- because their are 3 types of people. 1. Their are people who make things happen, 2. Their are people who watch other people make things happen, and 3. Their are people who wondered what happened. If you always look at opportunities, and never take action then you will never become successful. If you do try the opportunities, but give up and/or procrastinate- you will not become successful. If you let your family and friends negativity to circumvent your financial endeavours- you will not become successful. If you are not positive, and dont have the desire to become successful. You wont be. A lot of people just dont have what it takes to be on top financially. You say you used to think like me. That's great. But did you follow on with it. Anybody can make excuses all day. But when the rubber meets the road- You have to get in the game, and make things happen. Make mistakes, go through trial and error- Network with successful people. And make your way up that ladder of success. Success is not a destination, but a journey. You see jusoff maddux's free picks. In the last 2 mths. If i started out with $10,000 and put 2K/game on each selection- which is 1/5th of my bankroll. I would have made from september to october 28-today- $19,400. That is the truth. This is just a scenario. The point is- as the saying says, the proof is in the pudding. I see for myself how their picks do. There is probaly no one on the internet profiting as much on free sports picks- than maddux. Maybe their is, or maybe not. But all i know is that you will make a profit with the free picks/paid picks at the end of the month. I just betting based on the mth, not by the week. Now i dont have $10,000, and i didn't put $2,000/game on the selections. But I am 19 and i have 2 jobs, and i do get their selections. So im not far away either from doing that! The potential is great! I track all of their free picks, and at the end of the month- all i see is profit. Wayy better than a bank's roi, or the crappy stock market, or some other crappy investment- that takes you 20 yrs to learn how to do. Sports betting is one of the best ways to make an income. Way better than a job. A job- your only making money while your working. With sports betting- you place the bet, and then do whatever you want to do for the remainder of the day. There is so much potential with this industry. And it is only the select few who are able to make a living with this, and the very very few who are able to become rich with this industry. I will continue to invest in this industry per week, and i will use money management, and i will continuously grow my money- my goal- by age 20- to be making a living with sports betting, and before age 21- to be making 250k/yr with this industry. You may say im crazy, or it's impossible. But ha. their are some people 15- making millions/yr. So making lots of money is not impossible, it's just that people's ignorance gets them in the way of realizing the unlimited possibilities that the usa gives us to make money. We live in one of the richest countries in the world, have the best technology, and yet we americans struggle with money. We complain about Obama and the economy, and dont realize that Obama is not God. He can't do everything. When the rubber meets the road, it comes down to the individual to become rich. The economy has always been bad for the poor and middle class, and not affecting the rich. Well i dont care how bad the economy is- as people say- the economy is still extremely good. Their are still millionaires in america, their are still billionaires in america. And the individual who is not- can be- only if he is willing to go out of his comfort zone, and put in 110 percent into finding out what it takes. You cant be lazy, you cant be gayish to every negative comment someone says to you- you're never going to be rich, you are retarded, you are only 23- and inexperienced about money. Go to college, go to the military, get a REAL JOB. A job stands for just over broke. Stop listening to dumb ass people who are not rich. You're wasting your time. How about you network with successful people. Doesn't that make since. You want to become a successful actor- network with someone who is making millions with it, or a successful sports bettor- network with someone who is making millions with it. Listen to their advice. Many americans want to be rich- but they are contradicting their thoughts with their actions. Johnny says I wanna be rich, have a big house, etc... But yet, his actions- are he listens to his parents who are middle class about money. Thats all. No. You need to listen to rich people if you want to be rich. Robert kiyosaki- wrote a book called rich dad, poor dad. It talks about how the rich think, and the poor/middle class think/use their money. The poor and middle class- focus on liabities- things that take away your money- such as neccessities of living- which that is neccessary- according to maslow hierarch pyramid. Then you have things like a new cadillac, or new clothes every week, a new house, etc.. And robert said the rich focus on assets, things that put money in their packet-mainly residual income opportunities, where your money works for you, and you not work for your money- like real estate, stock market, affiliate marketing, sports betting, income from a music cd, or a movie, etc... The reason why people are not rich is because 1. They dont sit down, and examine the 3 things you can do with your money- 1. spend, 2. save, 3. invest- they simply impulsively spend, because it's human nature, and that's all their knowledge limits to do, and some save a little. But saving is bullshit, because who want to wait to 70 to have 1 million dollars. lol. why not at 22 or so. The 2nd reason why americans are not rich- is the fact that they have limited knowledge of 3- investing. They dont know how to take $50,000, and double it. They dont know how to make residual income- money without working. If americans knew how to invest, and mastered it, and ultimately networked with an individual or company who is already acheived success in that specific investment they would acheive a high level of success too. So this is the response young lady to the comments you made. I realize people limit me because of my age, but trust me my knowledge, and intellect is way beyond my yrs- of 19. Going to the library every day for 2 yrs from age 16, and all the other unbelievable things i have accomplished. It has made me smart on a lot of things- when it comes to making money, which that was what i mastered from age 16 to my present age now 19. Good luck to everyone in their endeavours of becoming rich from the internet. It can happen, but you have to have an extreme motivating factor. And that will give you the fuel to persevere no matter what. My motivating factor, is simply having financial balance in life. And for my future family, as well as helping me acheive my other career goals- as an actor, and a comedian. So once again i wish all success. And remember their are 3 types of people. 1 Those who make things happen, 2. Those who watch other people make things happen, and 3. Those who wondered what happened. Fit yourself into 1- and your life will change for the better. Sincerly alfred kelley- 19 yr old african american sports bettor, actor, and comedian out of houston, tx. Still living with my parents!!!!!!!! No bills to pay!!!!!!! But at 20! I hope to get out! lol.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

If you are betting 20% of your bank, i hope to god you never have a cold streak or bad beats like the rest of us. Should be more like 5%, tops. you are talking long term. gotta be smart with money management to be successful.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

i wouldn't take wesleysnipes seriously enough to respond to him in the future. sounds like madduxsports paid some idiot prima donna to promote their service. he's not doing a very good job of it.

ipickwinners

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    Whats so strong about that play? This is'nt the same team that Port faced in the playoffs.

Without Yao, Adelman wants to be more up-tempo and generate easier shots.

"I haven't seen very many all-out fast-break teams in the NBA," Adelman said. "It's too well-coached and well-scouted. But you can be a very good up-tempo transition team and that's what we want to do. If we can get guys up the court and attack the defense before they're completely set, then we can find things out and we can be successful. We can't just walk it up. We don't have the personnel."
    it was strong enough to play, i know what im doing in NBA, this is where i make my money, im great at NBA

BTTNext
    BTTNext's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats quite the essay over there. or rather a bunch of words randomly put together...

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Props to wesleysnipes for his words of wisdom for writing all that.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

forgot the &... we so need the edit button back.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wesleysnipes View Post
    Yes in response to the young lady above. I do and will look at sports betting as a way to become rich. Because I have the right resources to do just that. Maddux sports is making people 30k-250k and more per yr- depending on your bet size. Now you may say if it was that easy everybody would be doing it. Well everybody doesn't have what it takes to become successful. Very few people do! And as i learned the quickest way to become successful is not what you know, it's who you know. I have found the best of the best resources that you can find on the internet when it comes to sports picks. You see going back to what you said, why isn't everybody doing it- because their are 3 types of people. 1. Their are people who make things happen, 2. Their are people who watch other people make things happen, and 3. Their are people who wondered what happened. If you always look at opportunities, and never take action then you will never become successful. If you do try the opportunities, but give up and/or procrastinate- you will not become successful. If you let your family and friends negativity to circumvent your financial endeavours- you will not become successful. If you are not positive, and dont have the desire to become successful. You wont be. A lot of people just dont have what it takes to be on top financially. You say you used to think like me. That's great. But did you follow on with it. Anybody can make excuses all day. But when the rubber meets the road- You have to get in the game, and make things happen. Make mistakes, go through trial and error- Network with successful people. And make your way up that ladder of success. Success is not a destination, but a journey. You see jusoff maddux's free picks. In the last 2 mths. If i started out with $10,000 and put 2K/game on each selection- which is 1/5th of my bankroll. I would have made from september to october 28-today- $19,400. That is the truth. This is just a scenario. The point is- as the saying says, the proof is in the pudding. I see for myself how their picks do. There is probaly no one on the internet profiting as much on free sports picks- than maddux. Maybe their is, or maybe not. But all i know is that you will make a profit with the free picks/paid picks at the end of the month. I just betting based on the mth, not by the week. Now i dont have $10,000, and i didn't put $2,000/game on the selections. But I am 19 and i have 2 jobs, and i do get their selections. So im not far away either from doing that! The potential is great! I track all of their free picks, and at the end of the month- all i see is profit. Wayy better than a bank's roi, or the crappy stock market, or some other crappy investment- that takes you 20 yrs to learn how to do. Sports betting is one of the best ways to make an income. Way better than a job. A job- your only making money while your working. With sports betting- you place the bet, and then do whatever you want to do for the remainder of the day. There is so much potential with this industry. And it is only the select few who are able to make a living with this, and the very very few who are able to become rich with this industry. I will continue to invest in this industry per week, and i will use money management, and i will continuously grow my money- my goal- by age 20- to be making a living with sports betting, and before age 21- to be making 250k/yr with this industry. You may say im crazy, or it's impossible. But ha. their are some people 15- making millions/yr. So making lots of money is not impossible, it's just that people's ignorance gets them in the way of realizing the unlimited possibilities that the usa gives us to make money. We live in one of the richest countries in the world, have the best technology, and yet we americans struggle with money. We complain about Obama and the economy, and dont realize that Obama is not God. He can't do everything. When the rubber meets the road, it comes down to the individual to become rich. The economy has always been bad for the poor and middle class, and not affecting the rich. Well i dont care how bad the economy is- as people say- the economy is still extremely good. Their are still millionaires in america, their are still billionaires in america. And the individual who is not- can be- only if he is willing to go out of his comfort zone, and put in 110 percent into finding out what it takes. You cant be lazy, you cant be gayish to every negative comment someone says to you- you're never going to be rich, you are retarded, you are only 23- and inexperienced about money. Go to college, go to the military, get a REAL JOB. A job stands for just over broke. Stop listening to dumb ass people who are not rich. You're wasting your time. How about you network with successful people. Doesn't that make since. You want to become a successful actor- network with someone who is making millions with it, or a successful sports bettor- network with someone who is making millions with it. Listen to their advice. Many americans want to be rich- but they are contradicting their thoughts with their actions. Johnny says I wanna be rich, have a big house, etc... But yet, his actions- are he listens to his parents who are middle class about money. Thats all. No. You need to listen to rich people if you want to be rich. Robert kiyosaki- wrote a book called rich dad, poor dad. It talks about how the rich think, and the poor/middle class think/use their money. The poor and middle class- focus on liabities- things that take away your money- such as neccessities of living- which that is neccessary- according to maslow hierarch pyramid. Then you have things like a new cadillac, or new clothes every week, a new house, etc.. And robert said the rich focus on assets, things that put money in their packet-mainly residual income opportunities, where your money works for you, and you not work for your money- like real estate, stock market, affiliate marketing, sports betting, income from a music cd, or a movie, etc... The reason why people are not rich is because 1. They dont sit down, and examine the 3 things you can do with your money- 1. spend, 2. save, 3. invest- they simply impulsively spend, because it's human nature, and that's all their knowledge limits to do, and some save a little. But saving is bullshit, because who want to wait to 70 to have 1 million dollars. lol. why not at 22 or so. The 2nd reason why americans are not rich- is the fact that they have limited knowledge of 3- investing. They dont know how to take $50,000, and double it. They dont know how to make residual income- money without working. If americans knew how to invest, and mastered it, and ultimately networked with an individual or company who is already acheived success in that specific investment they would acheive a high level of success too. So this is the response young lady to the comments you made. I realize people limit me because of my age, but trust me my knowledge, and intellect is way beyond my yrs- of 19. Going to the library every day for 2 yrs from age 16, and all the other unbelievable things i have accomplished. It has made me smart on a lot of things- when it comes to making money, which that was what i mastered from age 16 to my present age now 19. Good luck to everyone in their endeavours of becoming rich from the internet. It can happen, but you have to have an extreme motivating factor. And that will give you the fuel to persevere no matter what. My motivating factor, is simply having financial balance in life. And for my future family, as well as helping me acheive my other career goals- as an actor, and a comedian. So once again i wish all success. And remember their are 3 types of people. 1 Those who make things happen, 2. Those who watch other people make things happen, and 3. Those who wondered what happened. Fit yourself into 1- and your life will change for the better. Sincerly alfred kelley- 19 yr old african american sports bettor, actor, and comedian out of houston, tx. Still living with my parents!!!!!!!! No bills to pay!!!!!!! But at 20! I hope to get out! lol.
    I suggest giving the gambling a rest and going to college. Take a writing course. Ask about paragraphs.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post

I suggest giving the gambling a rest and going to college. Take a writing course. Ask about paragraphs.
    LOL

wesleysnipes

To williams22, i suggest you read some robert kiyosaki books on becoming rich. Because you are ignorant when it comes to making money. College is for people who wants to work for someone their whole life. Now im not saying you can't become rich going to college, but it is very slim. College prepares you to work for someone, not work for yourself- and make RESIDUAL INCOME- INCOME DOING NOTHING. Now as far as my writing skills. My skills are exceptional. But do i want to write books. Hell no! I leave that to the geeks. Im more of an entertainer- actor, comedian, sports bettor type of guy. Here's a joke for you all: About a couple days ago, i was ballin' ridin the metro bus- cuz im rich like dat. It's like a motha' ****in limo to me- already. But anyway- i was sittin in the back of the bus- cuz of the rosa parks incident. so yeah i was sittin in the back and next to me i noticed this black dude, sittin pretty close to this other black dude. Now i was hopin these 2 people wasn't gay. But oh shit was i wrong. One of the dudes started starrin at me- and he said, "How you doin baby." And im like aaight. And all the while im thinkin God please dont tell me this dude is gay. Then he started comin closer to me- and he said so do u suck. And im like wat u mean? U know wat i mean- then he snapped his fingers. Oh yeah- suck teddies- yeah i do. Nah fool, suck dick? And im like hell nah. Well do you want to? Nah. Are you sure. Yes, are you really really sure. Yeah- r u gay. Yea, you see dat dude next to me- yea i see him. Thats the woman, and im the man. Den i said, oh is that right. To be continued.... Stay tuned for pt 2.......................

Shahbucks
    Shahbucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

How do you have time to type all that with two jobs? But yea you might want to take these guys advise on bankroll management. You will not win long term if your betting 1/5 of your roll. Robert kiyosaki won't help you on sports betting, or anything else since he only offers general advise, but good luck with the career and only bet between 2-5% of your bankroll.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're just looking to follow along and pick some solid capper's brains, start browsing the season threads in here. Look for the largest ones, and read them (or at least skim) start to finish.

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

College prepares you to work for someone, not work for yourself-
    Wow, I guess Business majors like me don't go to college to learn how to run a business.

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Yes, going to college certainly did not help me at all become a wealthy business owner. College also didn't prepare me to sustain said business and grow it.

Oh well, good ole USA I guess ... where you can dream big and end up flushing your life down the shitter cause you think you know it all and make horrible decisions that will follow you to your grave. Maybe the American Dream saying is a little different ... but I think this version fits well.

Good luck kid. Just remember, you can't pay your bills, pay your bookie or buy a hooker with your SBR points. This is real money and real life ... get smarter in a hurry.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

To williams22, i suggest you read some robert kiyosaki books on becoming rich. Because you are ignorant when it comes to making money. College is for people who wants to work for someone their whole life. Now im not saying you can't become rich going to college, but it is very slim. College prepares you to work for someone, not work for yourself- and make RESIDUAL INCOME- INCOME DOING NOTHING. Now as far as my writing skills. My skills are exceptional. But do i want to write books. Hell no! I leave that to the geeks. Im more of an entertainer- actor, comedian, sports bettor type of guy. Here's a joke for you all: About a couple days ago, i was ballin' ridin the metro bus- cuz im rich like dat. It's like a motha' ****in limo to me- already. But anyway- i was sittin in the back of the bus- cuz of the rosa parks incident. so yeah i was sittin in the back and next to me i noticed this black dude, sittin pretty close to this other black dude. Now i was hopin these 2 people wasn't gay. But oh shit was i wrong. One of the dudes started starrin at me- and he said, "How you doin baby." And im like aaight. And all the while im thinkin God please dont tell me this dude is gay. Then he started comin closer to me- and he said so do u suck. And im like wat u mean? U know wat i mean- then he snapped his fingers. Oh yeah- suck teddies- yeah i do. Nah fool, suck dick? And im like hell nah. Well do you want to? Nah. Are you sure. Yes, are you really really sure. Yeah- r u gay. Yea, you see dat dude next to me- yea i see him. Thats the woman, and im the man. Den i said, oh is that right. To be continued.... Stay tuned for pt 2.......................
    College opens doors period that might not have been there if you did not attend. Degrees that might help you would be entrepreneurial or communication degrees. By no means is college a guarantee for success in life but a foundation for future wealth. What I do now has nothing to do with the degrees I got in college, however I feel that without college I would never have been able to attain the position that I am in now which is very lucrative.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look up the numbers on the average salary of those with only a high school education versus those with an undergraduate or graduate degree. Your argument holds extremely little weight.

On a side note, I find it ironic that when referring to your supposedly great writing skills you used a sentence fragment. "Now as far as my writing skills." is not a sentence. Maybe college has some things to teach you?

tango
    tango's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well said Shoebox.

Employers tends to hire people with college degrees because such a person tends to be more responsible and are goal oriented. A college degree open doors and for the rest it's all up to luck, hustle, street smart, and patience.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

How did this thread become a debate over the pros/cons of a college degree?

wesleysnipes

Well it happens- changing the subject. lol. Furthermore, i may have sentence fragments- but oh well. As said im more of the entertainer vs the writer. I can write, and it'll make sense. And just say im doing stand up comedy, even if i did have writing fragments- it wouldn't matter. So all in all- im fine. But i dont want to be totally mediocre, so i will strengthen my writing skills soon. And thanks for the tip on the money management. I talked to a successful sports bettor, and he told me to never bet more than 5 % of your bankroll. And i am listening, and following that. Friday starts my fresh day at betting. I've lost my money week after week betting 100 % of my bankroll. But now im going to do it right. I have wanted to give up many times- but my financial desire is too strong, and plus i've worked too damn hard to stop. Even though my financial vision may be dreary at times. I truly do see the light at the end of the tunnel. And I will keep at it, until i get to the end. My plan is perfect now, and the only thing that is slowing me down- is a bankroll. So i will continue to increase my b.roll from my jobs- and continue to invest into sports betting- with the picks i get that hit 57 % or higher- longterm. I hope by age 20 to be making a living with sports betting, and age 21 to be making a six figure income- doing nothing. As far as the comment about college. I do belive college is a great thing, and it does open up a lot of doors of opportunities. But mainly what i was trying to point out- is a majority of the opportunities that college offers doesn't relate to residual income opportunities- making money while doing nothing. Most of the jobs teaches you to work for someone else. Their are some opportunities where you can become a ceo- but you're still working all day, and their are some opportunities where you can become an actor/singer,etc... Where your able to make residual income- but that is slim. Me personally, i have been fortunate to network with the right people finally after having experienced many trials and errors at the young age of 19. But i am on the road to success. And i realize in life- if you want to become rich faster, it is not what you know, it is who you know. God bless everyone. And by the way I can't wait till, "Raised to be an assassin comes out, because im gonna go see it! OH ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT MOVIE! IM GOING BY MYSELF, YEAH I KNOW IM A 19 YR OLD GEEK. NO GIRLFRIEND. LIVE WITH MY PARENTS, NO CAR. BUT THAT'S ALRITE. ONE DAY I'LL HAVE PLENTY MONEY. BUT AT THE END OF LIFE THAT DOESN'T MATTER. BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN TAKE THE MONEY WITH ME. LOL.

corona
    corona's Avatar Become A Pro!

you've got serious issues.

i'd suggest some sort of evaluation in a medical institution before college.

bgriess01
    bgriess01's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been to doc sports and I don't know where to go. When do they post their picks because I was looking this mid afternoon at 12pm and their were no picks posted. Please more information. I'm in the same boat with NBA i have a great College Football picker but I need to do NBA during the week to build up my bankroll so I can go bigger on these college football games so I can win more money. Any advice on how to work Docsports.com

wesleysnipes

responding to corona. You know you can just suck my dick wit yo retarded ass. It's always someone who has to say somthin negative. Go **** a kid, or somethin. You lame ass bitch.

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

just put you're 4 best plays in a parlay and also play the reverse parlay;; you will be amazed how often the reverse parlay hits cause bkball is so volatile in the nba;; some days tms take a night off;; and nobody knows who;; i say this from experience ;; i have seen 8t reverse parlays hit;; ie;; the opposite of you're official plays;;
    and yes i have won big parlays in the nba;; 1 was for 24k all dogs, 6t;;played dogs to win by -5.5 by buying pts;; the other was for 10k , 12t sides and totals;; buts obviously its a longshot

12 Last