Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

*3 Unit Fade NBA Friday*

Nuggets +7.5
    I don't care that Iverson isn't playing tonight... I watch every single Pacer game and I am fading them... They may win this game tonight, but they will not cover the 7... Even if they get a double digit lead, they love to fade at the end of games and let teams cover... Case in point against Boston last week... Up by 20 going into the 4th quarter and they let them come back to within 5 and the Celtics ended up covering... The Pacers will be pissed off because of a stupid loss to the Sonics on Wednesday who had lost 15 straight on the road... However, I will take Denver's firepower anyday getting 7! This is a SOLID PLAY IMO! The Nuggets very well may win this game outright!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 02-09-07 at 04:03 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theres way too much going on with that Pacers team in order for me to back them right now. I will be passing on this game myself P2M, but I wish you well with this play

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I just bet Denver +7.5 myself, although I submitted them at +7 earlier in the Parlay contest.

Good Luck to US!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I just can't bet Denver right now. They can look great for a half, but then just fall apart. How they lost the other night up 12 with 2 minutes left is beyond me.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope some other people followed this play as well... Denver won this game outright as I thought they might... Was one of the worst officiated games i've ever witnessed... Wish I would have played Denver on the ML, but I just couldn't do it...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call P2M.