Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

My Pick to Win the 2010 NBA Finals

Celtics +295 - They will be a good but first of all they hold no value at all and age and injury has to be a concern

Cavs +200 - I think they have the best chance to win it but once again, no value at all. Shaq is gonna help but will he stay healthy?

Lakers +115 - Wow. There my favorite team but I just won something for +115 this morning.

Hornets +2500 - There a good team but struggled a lot more then any one suspected last year. There not even close to par with any of the big teams talent wise other then Paul. Dont see it happening, they bounce out the first round

Nuggets +2500 - This is my pick. They took the Lakers to the limit a few times and a playoff run for them can only make them better. Carmelo is getting much better. Having Chauncey there all year cant hurt.

My Pick : Nuggets +2500

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

A lot of value in that nuggets bet, people forget how they very nearly beat the lakers in Western Finals, it was closer than 4-2 suggests and certainly made me nervous.

Alexgurv

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    A lot of value in that nuggets bet, people forget how they very nearly beat the lakers in Western Finals, it was closer than 4-2 suggests and certainly made me nervous.
    yep, I had the lakers in a contest, with a friend, and as a series bet and I was certainly nervous the whole time. Nuggets will be a good team this year.

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Spurs Ginobili, Duncan, Jefferson, and Parker are healthy, Spurs should be one team in the west to give the Nuggets trouble. We know enough that the addition of Ron Artest brings more advantage to the Lakers. Melo will not beast Artest like he did to Ariza.

Alexgurv

agree on Spurs, but when is the last time theyve really been healthy? LAkers will be good, but the value is horrible

Alexgurv

Thats rough, Karl leaves team, but some things are more important then hoops. Think they had a good chance before, maybe they can win without Karl though

Alexgurv

Starts tonight, dont like it without Karl. But they arent long shot