SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dave Cokin: Clippers -2 at Knicks

Clippers -2 at Knicks

Game Time: 2/6/2007 7:30:00 PM
    By: Dave Cokin
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

As disappointing as they've been this season, the Los Angeles Clippers are still the right play tonight in New York versus the Knicks.

The Clippers have been a pretty good-sized disappointment for much of this season, failing to capitalize on the momentum they built last postseason.

But they are showing signs of being more of a force in the season's second half, and the Clippers take the court at Madison Square Garden tonight having won seven of their last nine outings. They match up well with the Knicks, and I expect a really big game from Elton Brand.

I'll lay the very small spot with the Clippers to earn the sweep of this year's series with New York.

Play: Clippers -2

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like the Clippers tonight, although I will be grabbing them at a pick'um right now at cris.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I happen to like New York +1 tonight.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Sorry Dave, but I'm siding with the Knicks tonight. I'm going to wait it out to see if it goes back up to two.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm with you guys on the knicks. Even if I liked the Clippers in this one matchup-wise, I have a hard time playing a team that is playing across the country from home.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I bet Knicks +100 myself.