will be a above 500 team

thegameilove
    thegameilove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I sure hope so at least, I haven't missed a game in 20 years

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am sorry bud, but i do think under .500 is more of a likelihood than not

they lack speed and tools. not enough quality guys. People in their current prime

but BOL...*

dtp27
    dtp27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think they Lakers are undervalued based on ESPN's predictions, I will say they are going to be over 500.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i am sorry bud, but i do think under .500 is more of a likelihood than not

they lack speed and tools. not enough quality guys. People in their current prime

but BOL...*
    It wouldnt be a Lakers thread without Ratzz.

The Lakers will be better this year than they were last year. They will have much better team chemistry. They aren't gonna win shit obviously, but they have set themselves up very nicely for the following year. So Ratzz, get it in while you can buddy.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post

The Lakers will be better this year than they were last year. They will have much better team chemistry. They aren't gonna win shit obviously, but they have set themselves up very nicely for the following year. So Ratzz, get it in while you can buddy.
    Actually they will be better as a team without Kobe in terms of chemistry...but in the long run they will miss Kobe offensively....and Dwight's defensive presence will be sorrily missed....in all likely hood they will NOT have a better season....

thegameilove
    thegameilove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I think the young talent will help, Pao , nash and kobe should be exciting without that sac of bricks howard. What a bum,but viva lakers forevea none the less.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Is Menses=Ratzz?

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    Is Menses=Ratzz?
    Yes. They used to have the exact same writing style until they were called out. That's when Menses started typing like he was a black guy. Problem is he wasnt consistent with it. One post he'd be all like "whateva cuz" and the next post would be like "pardon me madam".

Same guy.

Ratzz

Yes. They used to have the exact same writing style until they were called out. That's when Menses started typing like he was a black guy. Problem is he wasnt consistent with it. One post he'd be all like "whateva cuz" and the next post would be like "pardon me madam".

Same guy.
    i swear it is amazing how clever riff thinks he is.. what a rancid houligan he is (his words, not mine)

Riffraff thinks that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are the same individual.. only that it is an hour-long show.. and he just runs down the hall.. and a few minutes in Makeup.

He has also stated that Bill O'Reilly and Hannity are the same individual as they echo and espouse the same theories as Rush Limbaugh (Rush is different guy, neck too big to fake) .Bill wears a hilariously obvious wig when in Hannity character. NOBODY with gray in their hair could have a hairline just 1 inch above the eyebrows..*

These observations are founded on the idea that no two people with computers can share similar views on various subjects. ESPECIALLY since Menses is black, and Ratzz is white (how on earth could that ever happen ..?!)

Everybody knows their are blacks views and white views.. not to mention opinions and theories by blue-eyed and brown eyed people within the white realm.. (but that is a whole other post, really)

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i swear it is amazing how clever riff thinks he is.. what a rancid houligan he is (his words, not mine)
    Rancid is a band. Hooligans is one of their songs. It is a picture, not words. Who's clever now?

Ratzz

Rancid is a band. Hooligans is one of their songs. It is a picture, not words. Who's clever now?
    i like this image. i think it quite effectively demonstrates the sophistication that is the very 'essence' of you.

the bats... the angry skull.. is that your family crest?

whatever it is. well done. kudos.
    Attached Images  

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    Is Menses=Ratzz?
    LOL no we are two distinct individuals.....do not be fooled by the machinations of a one Mr riffraff....he is not well.......but he is right about one thing...I am black...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thegameilove View Post
    will be a above 500 team

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

I think it quite effectively demonstrates the sophistication that is the very 'essence' of you. We are two distinct individuals. Do not be fooled by the machinations of a one Mr riffraff.

riffraff24

you cant make this shit up. Menses just rolled out of bed to help backup ratzz. coincidence

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I think it's cute how they still try to defend that they aren't the same person when every single person here knows they are.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I think it's cute how they still try to defend that they aren't the same person when every single person here knows they are.
    Riff. stop it.

it's okay to have a very unpopular opinion.*

try to stand tall.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I been giving you a pass because of that AV...but maybe its time I embarrass you and your ilk....LOL.........all it going to take is a scan photo.....you tell me what how you wanna play it.....Its 2 dudes on here with no respect for them Lakers.....and it going to be more come this season when they finish in the cellar.....let me know when you ready...

Ratz what you think? Should I put this puppy to bed? Scanned photo with both they names written down on paper?

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I been giving you a pass because of that AV...but maybe its time I embarrass you and your ilk....LOL.........all it going to take is a scan photo.....you tell me what how you wanna play it.....Its 2 dudes on here with no respect for them Lakers.....and it going to be more come this season when they finish in the cellar.....let me know when you ready...

Ratz what you think? Should I put this puppy to bed? Scanned photo with both they names written down on paper?
    I see you're typing like you're black again. Make up your mind

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

you cant make this shit up. Menses just rolled out of bed to help backup ratzz. coincidence