SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jimmy the Moose: Raptors & Hawks Under 191

Raptors & Hawks Under 191

Game Time: 2/2/2007 7:30:00 PM
    By: Jimmy the Moose

With both teams playing good defense lately, the under is the way to go in tonight's Raptors, Hawks contest in Atlanta.

Both Toronto and Atlanta are playing well defensively of late.

The Raptors are 8-1-1 under in their last 10 overall and 18-6 under on the road this season. The Raptors allowed just 91 points per game in the month of January.

The Hawks are allowing just 89 points per game in their last five overall. Teams playing the under in their first meeting in Atlanta this season. Play the Under.

Play: Raptors-Hawks Under 191
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 12:17 PM. Reason: link does not work

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jimmy what did I tell you? You silly goose!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

What you told him yesterday, flamers, was that his reasoning for a Canucks win over the Oilers was all wrong. Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't. What I noticed on the scoreboard this morning was that Vancouver skated to a 5-3 win over Edmonton, so his pick was correct.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't remind me about that final score Willie

I do happen to like the over in this game tonight though.

Flamers

willie pee, listen up. The score was really 4-3 with a garbage empty netter, and if Roloson didn't mess up, they would have gone into OT.

Second, he doesn't know crap about hockey. The Canucks are a terrible team, as the Oilers are a very good team, playing crappy because of a poor playing by a few.

The Canucks got 2 luck goals, as the Oilers were all over them the entire game, and could easily have won the game.

Goose lays another egg!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Far be it from me to discuss hockey with such an astute soul as yourself, and a person whose quick wit came up with goose for moose and pee for bee. But what I do know is that if I'd played the Canucks last night, I'd be a little heavier in the wallet this morning.

Flamers

willie pee, you can't afford a wallet if you follow gooses picks! this is why he gives us such a strong follow!