natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Over/Under Team wins for the NBA season

BOSTON CELTICS -- OVER 57.5 WINS -115
    -- where to start .. last year they went 62-20, with their best player Kevin Garnett missng 25 games, and not a very talented bench(at least compared to 2007). This year, the big 3 is back and healthy while leading the way with their DEFENSE. picking up Rasheed Wallace and Marquis Daniels will help add talent and depth to their bench and will easily propel them over 57.5 wins on the season. No big challengers in the Eastern Conference(with exceptions to Orlando and Cleveland).

L.A LAKERS -- Over 62.5 WINS -120
    -- THEY ARE THE LA LAKERS. end of story! i hate the lakers with a passion but lets face it picking up ron artest and retaining odom will easily make them just as good, if not better, depending on Andrew Bynum's production and health.
    2008 Record-65-17. They still have the best SCORER in the league in Kobe. and now 2 of the best on-ball defenders in the NBA(Ron Artest;Kobe Bryant) I do not see any challengers stepping up to the task to beat the lakers multiple teams this season.

I think these plays are EASY CASH ! at least in my opinion, let me know what you guys think, or if u have any other teams win totals you may like.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Definitely with you on Boston, Rasheed should be able to compensate for Garnett until he's 100%

Diesel79
    Diesel79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14862

I agree with Lakers. Unless Kobe gets injured or something, they should win at least 63 games. I mean, whose going to challenge them in west? Not so sure about Boston though...

docrocker
    docrocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    I agree with Lakers. Unless Kobe gets injured or something, they should win at least 63 games. I mean, whose going to challenge them in west? Not so sure about Boston though...

Dont jump on Boston Ban Wagon to quick, remember east is much more difficult may be hard to find those W's they use to get

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Not when the Atlantic division is comprised of Net, Knicks, 76ers and the Raptors

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I think both are very good bets and the bookies are being generous. Just have to hope for no Kobe Injury or something like that. The only problem with these long range bets.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I like the Hawks Over 44.5. That team has good talent and depth.