bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

AI out tonight against Portland!

Just an FYI guys

The Denver Post reports that Iverson sprained his ankle early in Monday’s loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Iverson completed that game but isn’t accompanying his Nuggets teammates to Portland.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heard this last night. I am passing on this game anyways.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the update Dan!

Best of luck with your plays tonight!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

At -2 I'm leaning towards Denver in this game. I think this line would have been 4 or 5 before the Iverson trade/Carmelo suspension. Look for a huge game from Carmelo tonight.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by durito
    At -2 I'm leaning towards Denver in this game. I think this line would have been 4 or 5 before the Iverson trade/Carmelo suspension. Look for a huge game from Carmelo tonight.
    with you on that

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The thing I forgot is before I placed my bet that Denver gave up players for iverson leaving them not the same high scoring team they once were I hope anthony can pull it off -2.5.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Andre Miller is the only player that played ever for Denver that was in the trade. Missing him obvisouly hurts a good deal, but Blake's been playing well at PG so far.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Anthony must be banged up to, it shows him as probable. Not sure why. Im sure he will play though.

Thanks for the heads up Dan.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Carmelo hurt his left wrist last game, he didn't come out, but was in definate pain for a minute. I'm guessing that's what it is.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Carmelo hurt his left wrist last game, he didn't come out, but was in definate pain for a minute. I'm guessing that's what it is.
    Thanks durito. Didnt see the last game.

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andre Miller is the only player that played ever for Denver that was in the trade. Missing him obvisouly hurts a good deal, but Blake's been playing well at PG so far.
    Boykins was putting up some numbers for this team as well. Now granted he shot the ball way too much but he did score some points. Of course he was swapped in the Blake trade not the Iverson deal.