SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ben Burns: Bobcats -3 vs Knicks

Bobcats -3 vs Knicks

Game Time: 1/31/2007 7:00:00 PM
    By: Ben Burns

Lay the three points and take the Bobcats at home in Charlotte this evening against the New York Knicks.

This will be the third meeting in this series this season with both previous games played at New York. The teams split those two games but the the Bobcats covered the spread in each.

Those two games brought Charlotte to a highly profitable 7-1 against the spread in eight all-time series meetings. The Knicks, who hosted the Lakers last night, are a horrid 5-15 straight up and 6-14 against the spread the last 20 times they played the second of back-to-back games.

New York is also 3-10 straight up and 3-9-1 against the spread as road underdogs of three points or less. Consider laying the small number with Charlotte.

Play: Bobcats -3
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 12:18 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with this play Mr.Burns. The Bobcats is the way I will be playing this game.

BTW, I still have those David Lee tip in with .01 of a second left in double OT.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I Disagree

Guys, it is the Knicks at a juicy +150 on the Moneyline for me. I am not even bothering with the spread, so if I lose, I hope the Knciks lose big...LOL

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I forgot to mention my two main reasons for liking the Knicks;

1 - REVENGE as the Knicks lost at HOME to the Bobcats, who are normally a poor road team, last week.

2 - Charlotte has historically not performed well in a favorite role.

Good Luck to All

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

If the Knicks get a performance of Curry like last night, then the Knicks should have a good shot at winning straight up.

I'm not betting the game, but if I had to, I'd back the Knicks.

Good luck LT.

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

I will be passing on this game. The only way I would play this one would be the Knicks.
    Last edited by Hemlock21; 01-31-07 at 12:56 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits
    Guys, it is the Knicks at a juicy +150 on the Moneyline for me. I am not even bothering with the spread, so if I lose, I hope the Knciks lose big...LOL
    I also like the NYK ml for a unit. Good luck LT.