GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlay Questions????

2-team and 3-team parlays i do understand....but what is a 3-team 2-way round robin???? feedback is really appreciated....thanks

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

You play all three teams in every combination AB Parley, BC Parley, AC Parley. Does that make sense?

GUNZ-05

Quote Originally Posted by bside
    You play all three teams in every combination AB Parley, BC Parley, AC Parley. Does that make sense?
    just for an example...say i like northern iowa, detroit pistons, and boston...how would i do the AB, BC, AC thing???

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a good example of boxing a parlay aka a round robin parlay:

A Round Robin wager allows a player to pick between 3 and 6 bets/outcomes and create all the possible parlays from the selected outcomes. Each of the parlays that make up the Round Robin is a separate wager. The drop down menu above labeled "Choose # of Teams Per Parlay" allows you to select the number of teams in each parlay.

The following chart shows how many different parlays/bets you will have based on the number of teams you select and how many teams you want in each parlay/bet:

* 3 teams every 2 ways = 3 bets
    * 4 teams every 2 ways = 6 bets
    * 5 teams every 2 ways = 10 bets
    * 6 teams every 2 ways = 15 bets
    * 4 teams every 3 ways = 4 bets
    * 5 teams every 3 ways = 10 bets
    * 6 teams every 3 ways = 20 bets
    * 5 teams every 4 ways = 5 bets
    * 6 teams every 4 ways = 15 bets
    * 6 teams every 5 ways = 6 bets

The total amount bet will be the number of parlays multiplied by the amount wagered. For example, if you select 6 teams every 4 ways this will generate 15 four team parlay bets. If the amount wagered is $10 then 15 x $10 = $150 would be deducted from your account.

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are placing three parley bets:

Northern Iowa/Detroit Pistons
    Detroit Pistons/Boston
    Boston/Northern Iowa

Choosing the round robin button just automates this process. You can also just enter in the three parleys seperately.

Hope that helps.

GUNZ-05

thanks bside and bbdan...information was helpful but i cant pull the trigger on anything yet..just trying to learn a little about parlays...thanks..