DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

LA Sparks!

I have a decent size rollover to complete it goes off my risk amount. Strongly considering taking Sparks ML today -1400 for $800. Anyone see a reason not to do this? Anyway the Sparks lose at home to the lowly Storm? I don't see it happening after Sparks lost their last home game. Input would be appreciated.

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Sorry chief, but I vote against it. The value isn't there at all! The volatility of WNBA is disturbing at times. To risk that much for so little...no. If you do it anyway, good luck!

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Yeah i know the value isnt there i just need to complete a rollover and its like i gotta wager 2800 in baseball or 1200 in any other sports in hindsight what i shoulda did was do this bet and then put. 100 on storm ML to pay out 900 so themost i could lose was 40 some bucks wish i had thought of it. See yah later 800$ for nothing

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Yeah, I get it...Besides the value part, if you would've done some homework you would've seen the game before, Sparks had beaten Seattle by a point. I wish would've given you my picks. I went 3 for 3 with the under for the whole game, then first half +7.5 Seattle spread and second half +11.5 just. I profited like $100? It isn't much, but at same time I didn't risk very much either. Next time chief!